Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
...and as the sun rises high over the mountains we see the happy halons gathering and rejoicing as there is great joy a new home has been found replacing their loved home but this is not the first hardship our heros have faced they have overcome smoking which was no small feet and always has pretty feet and sandals and the music and lolololing continues amongst chicago style pizza kringles curse malibu with belgian and who could forget voodoo where was diva in this mad rush to judgement but it was great fun yes i think there is plenty of espresso left and i will have another double are we gonna stay here till they kick us out???

Before the fiddlers have fled
Before they ask us to pay the bill
And while we still have the chance
Let's face the music and dance:rickroll::rickroll::banana::banana::banana::banana::w00t::party::pop::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

Reverend Brimstone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2013
New Orleans
...and as the sun rises high over the mountains we see the happy halons gathering and rejoicing as there is great joy a new home has been found replacing their loved home but this is not the first hardship our heros have faced they have overcome smoking which was no small feet and always has pretty feet and sandals and the music and lolololing continues amongst chicago style pizza kringles curse malibu with belgian and who could forget voodoo where was diva in this mad rush to judgement but it was great fun yes i think there is plenty of espresso left and i will have another double are we gonna stay here till they kick us out???

Before the fiddlers have fled
Before they ask us to pay the bill
And while we still have the chance
Let's face the music and dance:rickroll::rickroll::banana::banana::banana::banana::w00t::party::pop::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

Remember... I'm from New Orleans... We're not used to parties shutting down, bars closing, pants...

Sent from my Sonic Screwdriver using telepathy.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Moving-in-Nashville.png

Enjoy your new thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/halo/541954-2nd-un-official-halo-chat-thread.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread