Unable to use FSUSA mobile website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our theme has been having issues with many Mobile iOS devices. It is definitely strange that you are having issues with responsiveness on it though, generally the only issues we have had have been formatting. I will look into this and see if I can replicate the issue - Can you give me any information on the device that you are using?

Happyvapr

Mar 15, 2015
Wyoming
Yes, I have an iPhone 6 with the lastest iOS version but I should say I haven't been to your site in a few years (shame on me) and I had the same issue on my old iPhone 5s. The mobile version works fine until I click on "Fruit" in the store. At the bottom I try and click on the number or the arrow and I only get it about 1 in 30 times. I did notice that when I scroll the number all the way down to to the edge of my screen, I have a better shot. Also, if I enlarge the screen it doesn't make it better. I thought it was my fingers or my screen but ruled those out. Oh! And I have Chrome request the desktop version and I keep getting the mobile version. :( I don't have a laptop or desktop:(
Please hurry cuz I just started vaping after a year hiatus and I can't vape the current ejuice- perfume/alcohol taste:(. So that's why I need your ejuices. They never gave me problems. I moved out of state so I really need to order from your site unless I could place a phone order?

Last edited:
Our theme is responsive, meaning it resizes itself. The view that you get when you visit our site on a mobile device is the same as if you were to view it on a computer in a small window. If you don't have access to a computer, I would recommend visiting a Public Library or somewhere with free access to computers.

To get our website 100% functional with the iOS, we would need to redesign our entire site - which is something that we are trying to see if we can do, without actually gutting out the website, so for the time being, I would recommend a Public Use computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread