Unbelievably good customer service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

swayback

Nov 20, 2015
I just can't say enough about their CS!
When I first started vaping I just randomly picked them to order from, had I been more experienced I'd not have ordered the items I did, and might have chosen a more popular vendor... Well I've had a few issues with the mods I bought there, something's you get what you pay for! Sometimes you get a lemon... Sometimes your me and have the worst luck in the world!
I do wish they had more stock that interests me now...
But I'm telling you right now, if there's an online vendor out there with better customer service I'd be surprised as hell!
They've taken care of me like we're blood brothers!

I've even asked about them stocking new items in the future, and they were dead honest, told me they would not be stocking it anytime soon and they link me to other vendors that carry the item I'm looking for! You don't get honestly like that anywhere! Not online or at B&M! It told me a lot about them!
In addition, I can basically expect them to ship the day I order, and for it to arrive in 2 days, even though the tracking always says 3!
I can also say that the batteries I've gotten there are well priced and top notch, not B bin, and not old batts with compromised capacity!
If they stock the item you want, I'd say order it there!

I'd especially like to thank Cindy!
But also Michelle and Sarah!

Thanks mvs! Top notch!

Reactions: ckmeyers

nbourbaki

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
Cincinnati
I've been vaping for nearly 6 years and I've ordered from dozens of vendors, but for a year and a half all of my orders go to MVS for many of the reasons you wrote. The pricing is very competitive, they always get the order out fast, I always receive authentic gear and I've never had a problem with dozens of orders.

What more can you ask of any vendor?

Even when they don't have stock on something I need, I wait until they have it available.

Reactions: thetrucker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread