Uncrustable drip tips from Vapor Shark... anyone else interested???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
Happened to get an e-mail, letting me know that Vapor Shark has now released the "Uncrustable" drip tip!

Sick of getting gunk all over the mouthpiece of your drip tip?

Their new Uncrustable drip tip promises to prevent gunk buildup, with a new type of finish!

Looks like a sweet drip tip, with a wide bore!

For less then $10, I've ordered one and figure I'll check it out. I've been impressed with VS's other products! :?:

11029520_856269017754397_5497145368498634012_n.jpg

Your favorite vape spot, a bottle of delicious e-liquid and a full battery, what could possibly ruin this beautiful scene? Unsightly mouth crust on your drip tip is what! Vapor Shark is proud to unveil a creation of our own design, the UNCRUSTABLE drip tip.

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
Well, I received my uncrustable, and it is as advertised... haven't had any crust on it the entire time I used it.

My problem with it is, it's VERY thin... just doesn't feel great in my mouth!

I've since splurged, and picked up two 2puffs drip tips, and really love 'em.

The last one I purchased is in the photo below, on the right.

Doesn't get hot, because it has delrin outter shell, and feels great when I'm vapping, as it's a reasonably large size...

Pretty pricy, but I figure I'm vapping all day, and I only need to spend the money (about $24) once!

Really nice feeling tips that don't get hot!

2P0004-2.jpg

militantomg

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2015
NYC
Just wanna say I bought 2 of these and I loved 'em so much, I got 2 more. I got 3 with the single O-Ring for my 3 subtanks, and 1 Double O-Ring for my Delta II. They are wonderful and look sexy with the black O-Rings on the subtank. Still waiting for the other 2 Drip tips to arrive, should've been here yesterday according to USPS tracking but won't see it till monday likely. photo (2).jpg

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
In 2 years of vaping, I've yet to have a drip tip get "crusty" or have gunk build up. I never use metal, however.

Same here. I use mostly SS and I vape a LOT. Of course if you take an up close macro shot you will see something that shows its being used. I LOVE SS. I would love a nice true stone or acrylic, but its hard to find one that is a basic straight shape.

Ive seen some beauties that are straight from Molehill Mountain Drip tips, but they always sell before I get a chance.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
btw, if those of you who didnt know yet. Anything thats not 'metal' drip tip is basically an uncrustable drip tip. Lookup POM/Delrin or Teflon/PTFE drip tips. Those are basically the same thing, the uncrustable drip tip is just the name - its the material that makes it uncrustable.

Not for me, but I guess this is going to depend on your lips. Glass is most definitely not crust-resistant. For me, neither was true stone (though I don't really notice it as much) -- but stone is not my thing, thoug they are beautiful!!! I don't too much appreciate delrin or acrylic tips (though I do miss my CV delrin friction tip -- don't know where that things is!). I do agree that delrin basically has the same outcome, but delrin always tastes plastic-y to my mouth (maybe how some people think metal tips tastes, well, metallic. haha).

But as far as I can tell, this tip is metal with a coating. I realize it's marketing, but I do like the idea of the PTFE coating on metal (if I have that info correct). This would be a nice middle ground for me, but it's not any big deal, I just happened to see the thread.

p.s. Hi @anavidfan. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread