Unflavored Nic 30% OFF and Free Shipping over $50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limited Time Only we are offering 30% OFF of our Famous Unflavored Nicotine "Smoke Juice" E-Liquid. This discount is valid for any size or strength bottle, but cannot be applied to wholesale pricing. Enter the coupon code "30Nic" during checkout to receive the discount.

To sweeten the pot even further we are also offering Free Shipping on all orders over $50.

Take advantage of this promo while it's available because as with all of our deals it may end at any time.

SuperSonic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
U.S.A.
Sweet! - Just put in a rather sizable order. All sorts of paraphernalia, bottles, juices, unflavored nicotine, etc...

Order #98750

Nicole was absolutely awesome is her assistance via land line.

Can't wait for my order to arrive... Gonna have some fun when it does.

I'll post some feedback when the order arrives...

Thanks Nicole, Chris and the crew over @ MFS for making the ordering process very smooth and simple.

Peace-

Last edited:

SuperSonic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
U.S.A.
My order just arrived about 15 minutes ago. I'm very happy with the process time -to- ship time -to- arrival time of my order.
You can definitely tell that care was taken when the order was verified upon boxing and packaged.
Additionally, thank you very much for the FREE sample of juice.
If this is typical of the quality of service, in which I have not reason to believe otherwise, I'm looking to MFS right off the bat when I need to make orders of this type.

Thanks guys over at MFS.... keep up the Great service!

Peace-

rockyroad

Life is Good
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2010
Indiana
My order just arrived about 15 minutes ago. I'm very happy with the process time -to- ship time -to- arrival time of my order.
You can definitely tell that care was taken when the order was verified upon boxing and packaged.
Additionally, thank you very much for the FREE sample of juice.
If this is typical of the quality of service, in which I have not reason to believe otherwise, I'm looking to MFS right off the bat when I need to make orders of this type.

Thanks guys over at MFS.... keep up the Great service!

Peace-

plus 1000 on M.F.S. service! :thumbs: I have never waited longer than two days to receive anything from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread