Status
Not open for further replies.

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
Linnx, I wanted to let you know I did receive the nic test sample, but something is in bloom around here and I have been fighting allergies the last few days. When my sniffer isn't work'n my taster doesn't either. When I get my taster back 100% I will be able to give you a better opinion. I do want to say this 60mg VG nic is really super clean and mixed at 80/20, unflavored and down to 24mg it's colorless and appears to have no taste at all. I've been using this unflavored mix first thing every morning for the last 4 or 5 days and have not detected any flavor yet. Nice to see clean nic like this, it makes DIY easier and more enjoyable when you don't have to work around a flavor that is already in your base. I think folks will be very happy when purchasing this nicotine base.

venkman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
I was just wondering if you had shipped my sample yet? I only ask, because I believe i was in the same round as AzPlumber and it sounds like he's had his for a couple of days, and my deliveries have been a little wonky lately. I had two orders shipped from you guys on the same day (i forgot something in my first order). They shipped out at the same time, and arrived at the local sorting center at the same time. However, one package arrived a day later than the other. I had another package from a different vendor coming the same day as the second ecigexpress order. The order from you guys arrived with the rest of my mail...the other vendors package wasn't delivered until an hour or two later.

I don't mean to pester you about this, I'm just wondering if I should call my local post office.
Thanks.

linnx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Washington USA
www.ecigexpress.com
I'll check on it and make sure on Monday.

I was just wondering if you had shipped my sample yet? I only ask, because I believe i was in the same round as AzPlumber and it sounds like he's had his for a couple of days, and my deliveries have been a little wonky lately. I had two orders shipped from you guys on the same day (i forgot something in my first order). They shipped out at the same time, and arrived at the local sorting center at the same time. However, one package arrived a day later than the other. I had another package from a different vendor coming the same day as the second ecigexpress order. The order from you guys arrived with the rest of my mail...the other vendors package wasn't delivered until an hour or two later.

I don't mean to pester you about this, I'm just wondering if I should call my local post office.
Thanks.

linnx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Washington USA
www.ecigexpress.com
We will send out another round of samples for review next week. We'll send out 5 samples total.

Just send me a pm with your information.

We will send out 4 more free samples.

To get your sample, respond to this thread with the wording " I will review the sample" - Only 4 more people please. And only if you have not received a sample.

Again, the next 4 people to write "I will review the sample" will get a pm asking for address info.
So, can you reveal the source of your "new nic"? I might try it, but I don't want to try nic from a bulk source that I've already tried and not liked. I'm down to one supplier because of all the smelly nic I've been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread