Status
Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Aaa crud. I had an accident and lost my last bottle of unflavored WTA so I'm out. Any info when it will be back in stock?

You are in luck more were just bottled. They should be on the website.

Please let us know what you think. There are only 20 bottles of this batch but I have to say this batch is very good since I used a special blend of tobacco during this last run.

If you do get a bottle of DIY WTA please come back and let me know what you think.

Guzz

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2014
Tempe, AZ
Just ordered a bottle. I usually do two at a time, but since you've done a special I'll try before I get more.

The last bottles I got, actually had a bit of nutty flavor to them. Personally I would prefer no flavor what-so-ever so it doesn't mess with my existing flavors. But that's just me.

P.S.
I would still love to get a tour of your facility some time (I'm it the valley)

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Just ordered a bottle. I usually do two at a time, but since you've done a special I'll try before I get more.

The last bottles I got, actually had a bit of nutty flavor to them. Personally I would prefer no flavor what-so-ever so it doesn't mess with my existing flavors. But that's just me.

P.S.
I would still love to get a tour of your facility some time (I'm it the valley)

Hey Guzz

Drop me a pm and lets see if I can give you a tour. My schedule is crazy now that I'm back in school full time.

Let us know what you think of the new diy WTA.

Its hard to get rid of some flavor undertones but I can make a few suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guzz

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2014
Tempe, AZ
Wow, this bottle arrived quickly in yesterdays mail (one of the benefits of living close to the supplier).

It's not as 'nutty' flavored this time when mixed with existing juice. But still smells 'nutty' when in the bottle.

I also ran out of 0 nic juice, so I mixed of 30% WTA in a 3 mg/ml 70/30 (PG/VG) nic flavor (my personal recipe of a 'vanilla cupcake and orange'). Not bad I get more dreamcicle flavor this time.

I normally have a mix of 90/10 (PG/VG) 0 nic flavors for mixing with the WTA. I'll mix up a fresh batch this afternoon and try that with the WTA.

One thing I've been noticing is that I'm building up a tolerance and I don't get the same 'relief' with the WTA as I did when I first started. I've been having to add more WTA to my mixes (and supplement with an analog once or twice a day).

librarob1987

Feb 2, 2012
Long Pond, PA
Hi this is the most current thread I could find as far as the DIY Flavorless WTA Eliquid
I need a little advice.
At this moment I happen to Love these E Liquids:
Benson & Hedges/ Virginia Slims Flavor
Gold & Silver Hangsen e-cigarette e-liquid
Kent Flavor
Ken Hangsen e-cigarette e-liquid
Newport Flavor
New Menthol e Liquid (Premium) (30 mL)
What I need to know is...
How do I mix it with the e liquids I like?
How much of it am I supposed to use to get the correct effect?
I use KR808D Equipment, Mig Cig Battery, 2.2 Ohm Regular Carts, 2.5 Ohm XL Carts, 3.0 Ohm XL Carts. The Cartomizers are all single vertical coil.
Any information you guys can give me would be great.
Any questions you may have to help me figure this out, ask.

Reactions: Robinowitz

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Hi Libra, The desired effect is kind of subjective. Hitt's idea of starting low is good. I typically go about 10% but I'm lucky in that I don't have strong cravings any more. Some folks Vape it straight when those tough times hit.
Let us know how it's working for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread