Not open for further replies.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Have offered my take on the flavor of the unflavored VS WTA in the past. The reactions I have from it as well.
Those reactions deserve to be revisited.

Been dealing with severe muscle spasms associated with back problems.
In so far as pain and lack of sleep are currently dominant aspects in my day to day life, the desire to smoke is really rearing it's ugly head with a vengeance!

The amount of VS WTA I'm using has taken a sharp uptick as a result.
I've been dripping a lot of the VS and it's doing its job of appeasing the smoke demons!

VS WTA should be in the medicine cabinet of every vaper!

I'm so sorry you are having back pain and spasms:(. Not fair at all. Last year I went thru cervical surgery and continue to be on the mend. I totally understand the muscle spasms (PIA) as they were/are the last to go. (Kind of a daily maintenance thing huh).?

It also makes complete sense why WTA is so important. For me, being calm (or as calm as this type "A" person can be), helps keep the tension that starts the spasms at bay, or at least decreased (ye old pain cycle).

May your medicine cabinet always be chock full of WTA OTD :). Hoping the best for you today.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I'm so sorry you are having back pain and spasms:(. Not fair at all. Last year I went thru cervical surgery and continue to be on the mend. I totally understand the muscle spasms (PIA) as they were/are the last to go. (Kind of a daily maintenance thing huh).?

It also makes complete sense why WTA is so important. For me, being calm (or as calm as this type "A" person can be), helps keep the tension that starts the spasms at bay, or at least decreased (ye old pain cycle).

May your medicine cabinet always be chock full of WTA OTD :). Hoping the best for you today.

There are some theories regarding nicotine and pain thresholds. I can dig up some research regarding that but it might put you to sleep.

If you want to vent let me know or give me a call on the bat phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MsChris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Yes, Very Special

Got a 30ml unflavored plus a 10ml black honey and tobacco road ordered just now. Saved a few coins on the b.honey and unflavored, both on sale..
Interested to taste the unflavored, and interested to see if the 5day delivery can be matched, or if I just got lucky first time around...

Also what's the VS stand for? Very Special?!?

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
There are some theories regarding nicotine and pain thresholds. ...
I'd be interested in that Jerry. A link to info p'raps?

Been dealing with reasonably severe back issues for a few weeks now and along with the prescriptions from the sawbones I find I'm using a lot more VS WTA straight up in the dripper.

It does seem to help!

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I'd be interested in that Jerry. A link to info p'raps?

Been dealing with reasonably severe back issues for a few weeks now and along with the prescriptions from the sawbones I find I'm using a lot more VS WTA straight up in the dripper.

It does seem to help!

Otd

How long have you been dealing with back pains? What did the doc say about it. I feel for you brother and hope you get well soon.

There is limited data regarding NIC and pain thresholds but I can attest that my pain level goes down when I'm stabilized and when my NIC levels are in sync.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Long story short, degenerative disc, started 25 years ago.
Recently having severe sciatic muscle spasms. The kind that drop ya to the floor.
Blue Collar syndrome what I call it.

Still waiting to speak with surgeon but from what I've gathered compliments of exemplary google-fu skills I'm in for some degree of surgical correction.

And I've been blowing through a lot of WTA recently. It does help tremendously where the steroids and muscle relaxers leave off!

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Long story short, degenerative disc, started 25 years ago.
Recently having severe sciatic muscle spasms. The kind that drop ya to the floor.
Blue Collar syndrome what I call it.

Still waiting to speak with surgeon but from what I've gathered compliments of exemplary google-fu skills I'm in for some degree of surgical correction.

And I've been blowing through a lot of WTA recently. It does help tremendously where the steroids and muscle relaxers leave off!

OTD,

I can't stress this enough.. you need to see a doc ASAP. The longer you wait, more damage to you can occur.

I would rather see you treat the problem then mask it with meds, WTA, or anything else.

How is your insurance? Are you happy with your current doctor? You might also consider making a appointment so you can get a second opinion?

I have a couple of suggestions that may help but would rather discuss them with you on the phone. Is it possible to give you a call in the next day or two?

I will send you a PM with my cell if you want to talk. Please feel free to call or TEXT anytime you want.

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
OTD,

I can't stress this enough.. you need to see a doc ASAP. The longer you wait, more damage to you can occur.

I would rather see you treat the problem then mask it with meds, WTA, or anything else.

Oh hell I'm sorry Jerry, didn't mean to put a fright in ya!

Apparently left out of my thumbnail story that oh yes, been to the doc, MRI's, xrays, steroids, muscle relaxers, worthless pain pills.
Not to fear, the sawbones are gettin' my business!

Use of the WTA is just another balm for the aches and pains, and an effective one at that!

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
OK I am new and can't get of the analogs ugh, am wanting to try WTA but it is a bit spendy for me, is there more than 1 kind and what is the best? I have smoked 42+ years.:unsure: Also I do not understand all the abbreviations yet so please be gentle lol:)

Hi Dixie and welcome. I concur with Hitt. Get some WTA unflavored (on sale too, plus any order over $75 is free shipping anytime by using the ECF code). Yes, drip it straight when the urges are the highest. I also get flavored juices with WTA from Aroma. I also add around 1 or 2 drops (DIY WTA) to 10 drops of favorite flavor from another vendor. That amount can go up or down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread