UNICORN MILK by Cuttwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassfishingvap

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2012
Fredericksburg, VA
aaaunicornmilkresize1.jpg This juice rocks! Just got a bottle in today and I can honestly understand why every shop that carries this juice sells out the first day they restock it. Unicorn Milk is as advertised, tastes just like strawberry NesQuik! Even the juice itself looks exactly like the famous strawberry milk. I recommend this juice to everyone! FIVE STARS!

cyndezu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
View attachment 307186 This juice rocks! Just got a bottle in today and I can honestly understand why every shop that carries this juice sells out the first day they restock it. Unicorn Milk is as advertised, tastes just like strawberry NesQuik! Even the juice itself looks exactly like the famous strawberry milk. I recommend this juice to everyone! FIVE STARS!

Oh No, I already have three juice orders that haven't even arrived yet. :unsure: You guy's are a bad influence ;)

grandmasterlord

Moved On
Dec 30, 2012
california
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier

grandmasterlord

Moved On
Dec 30, 2012
california
  • Deleted by retired1

ruet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
GR, MI

I have to admit that I was a little leery of your motives after reading so many of your warnings in the past hour. After reading up on it though, I have to say thank you

Titanium dioxide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Titanium dioxide dust, when inhaled, has been classified by the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) as an IARC Group 2B carcinogen, meaning it is possibly carcinogenic to humans.[55] The findings of the IARC are based on the discovery that high concentrations of pigment-grade (powdered) and ultrafine titanium dioxide dust caused respiratory tract cancer in rats exposed by inhalation and intratracheal instillation.[56] The series of biological events or steps that produce the rat lung cancers (e.g. particle deposition, impaired lung clearance, cell injury, fibrosis, mutations and ultimately cancer) have also been seen in people working in dusty environments. Therefore, the observations of cancer in animals were considered, by IARC, as relevant to people doing jobs with exposures to titanium dioxide dust. For example, titanium dioxide production workers may be exposed to high dust concentrations during packing, milling, site cleaning and maintenance, if there are insufficient dust control measures in place. However, the human studies conducted so far do not suggest an association between occupational exposure to titanium dioxide and an increased risk for cancer. The safety of the use of nano-particle sized titanium dioxide, which can penetrate the body and reach internal organs, has been criticized.[57] Studies have also found that titanium dioxide nanoparticles cause inflammatory response and genetic damage in mice.[58][59] The mechanism by which TiO
2 may cause cancer is unclear. Molecular research suggests that cell cytotoxicity due to TiO
2 results from the interaction between TiO
2 nanoparticles and the lysosomal compartment, independently of the known apoptotic signalling pathways.[60]

The body of research regarding the carcinogenicity of different particle sizes of titanium dioxide has led the US National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health to recommend two separate exposure limits. NIOSH recommends that fine TiO
2 particles be set at an exposure limit of 2.4 mg/m3, while ultrafine TiO
2 be set at an exposure limit of 0.3 mg/m3, as time-weighted average concentrations up to 10 hours a day for a 40 hour work week.[61] These recommendations reflect the findings in the research literature that show smaller titanium dioxide particles are more likely to pose carcinogenic risk than the larger titanium dioxide particles.

There is some evidence the rare disease yellow nail syndrome may be caused by titanium, either implanted for medical reasons or through eating various foods containing titanium dioxide.

Last edited by a moderator:

grandmasterlord

Moved On
Dec 30, 2012
california
  • Deleted by retired1

grandmasterlord

Moved On
Dec 30, 2012
california
  • Deleted by retired1

iamzg

ECF Veteran
Does your friend work for the competition? Seriously coming on here blasting an ejuice vendor with some baseless accusations that you "heard about through my friend bob" or whatever tf you're talking about is tasteless. The whole reason I use this site is because it doesn't have crap like this. I really hope it doesn't become something like that because I'm out if so.

Reactions: Yvie Lee

ruet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
GR, MI
Does your friend work for the competition? Seriously coming on here blasting an ejuice vendor with some baseless accusations that you "heard about through my friend bob" or whatever tf you're talking about is tasteless. The whole reason I use this site is because it doesn't have crap like this. I really hope it doesn't become something like that because I'm out if so.

I'm not saying it does or doesn't have TD in it but if you read up on what TD is used for and what it does; it seems like a dead-ringer. Why take the chance until it's proven either way?

TiO2 is also an effective opacifier in powder form, where it is employed as a pigment to provide whiteness and opacity to products such as paints, coatings, plastics, papers, inks, foods, medicines (i.e. pills and tablets) as well as most toothpastes. In paint, it is often referred to offhandedly as "the perfect white", "the whitest white", or other similar terms. Opacity is improved by optimal sizing of the titanium dioxide particles.

Last edited:

iamzg

ECF Veteran
I'm not saying it does or doesn't have TD in it but if you read up on what TD is used for and what it does; it seems like a dead-ringer. Why take the chance until it's proven either way?

Dude like I said on this thread or one of the five other ones this guy has blasted with this garbage, I don't care about the liquid. I'm not buying it myself either way. I just think the way he's going about relaying said information is tasteless.

vaperature

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Chicago
I have to admit that I was a little leery of your motives after reading so many of your warnings in the past hour. After reading up on it though, I have to say thank you

Based upon this definition it's titanium dioxide DUST that is carcinogenic. There isn't any dust in vapor. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but is there something about vaporized titanium dioxide and as others have asked already, any proof that it's even in this product?

ruet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
GR, MI
Dude like I said on this thread or one of the five other ones this guy has blasted with this garbage, I don't care about the liquid. I'm not buying it myself either way. I just think the way he's going about relaying said information is tasteless.

Like I said, I was leery about it myself so I can see where you are coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread