This is my unique tank on my provari. Thanks cat:D
Sent from my S3

finaritwo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2012
boston,ma
Hello Cat,
I see you're getting things in motion for this Sunday. I think you're going to be pleasantly surprised at the response. These are very nice and I look forward to chimming in on Sunday... I'll be at work so I'm going to have to try my best with iPhone. Damn small screen & bad eyes will make it a challenge...lol Good luck ,see you on Sunday...

Seriously, the pic's came out really nice.. the wait is killing me....

Last edited:

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Sale process. At approximately 11:00 a.m. PST on Sunday I will repost these pictures. That is the start of the sale. Pick whatever you like. It may be a good idea to put down extra choices and be sure and make it clear how many tanks you are ordering. PM me with your choices and I will respond with instructions for payment through paypal. Keep in mind you may be choosing the same tank as someone else, and whomever pm's me first will get that tank. If you really like a certain color and don't care about the style, an example of how to order would be like this:

two tanks total

choice #1-22,23,24,25
choice #2-5,6

That tells me you will take any tank available in that color.

Feel free to ask any questions. There are plenty of people who know the sale process and will be more than happy to assist you.
Thanks!!:) I hope you see something you like!!

Last edited:

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
I'm so happy to see you start selling here! One quick question, are any of these the slim size tanks?
Hi! No, these are all standard size tanks this time. I started here cautiously until I see how much interest there is. Feel free to make requests! It helps me to know what you want.

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Hi Maile, Rose, and everyone else I don't "see" much anymore. I love seeing new people, too! Happy to see you all pop in here. I'm working all day and won't get home until around 8pm my time. I'm hoping some of you veterans will help out the newer people with questions if need be. Happy day.:)

Last edited:

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
Hi! No, these are all standard size tanks this time. I started here cautiously until I see how much interest there is. Feel free to make requests! It helps me to know what you want.

I will be trying for one on Sunday! I am REALLY interested in buying a few of the slims as well. Maybe next time? :) Thank you for your quick reply catcat and congrats on your first ECF sale, wooohooo!

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Good Morning!! I'll bring the process forward for you again.

Sale process. At approximately 11:00 a.m. PST on Sunday I will repost these pictures. That is the start of the sale. Pick whatever you like. It may be a good idea to put down extra choices and be sure and make it clear how many tanks you are ordering. PM me with your choices and I will respond with instructions for payment through paypal. Keep in mind you may be choosing the same tank as someone else, and whomever pm's me first will get that tank. If you really like a certain color and don't care about the style, an example of how to order would be like this:

two tanks total

choice #1-22,23,24,25
choice #2-5,6

That tells me you will take any tank available in that color.

Feel free to ask any questions. There are plenty of people who know the sale process and will be more than happy to assist you.
Thanks!!:) I hope you see something you like!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread