Not open for further replies.

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
It's just me?? :confused:gasp!!!!:ohmy::shock:

Thanks for the welcome home, darlingkat.:)

I'm closing the thread in a few days. :( I know where most of you are...and mommay...we need you to peek in over at Jacquis site and say hi. I think everyone else here already does??

It will be bittersweet for me. Loved having this thread and will miss it...but will love being able to hang out at the classies again, too.:)

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
I hate to see this thread close, but I'm glad you will still be here Catcat. Thank you for everything! One more little one for the road, lol.

GEDC0968_zps02112693.jpg

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
We love you catcat and hope you'll be popping into Jacqui's. Thanks so much for a brilliant thread. Sob....grizzle....Oh, what the heck. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's just me?? :confused:gasp!!!!:ohmy::shock:

Thanks for the welcome home, darlingkat.:)

I'm closing the thread in a few days. :( I know where most of you are...and mommay...we need you to peek in over at Jacquis site and say hi. I think everyone else here already does??

It will be bittersweet for me. Loved having this thread and will miss it...but will love being able to hang out at the classies again, too.:)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
WEIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't close this thread without me sayin' Buh-Bye!!!!

catcatcatcat........... enormous, heartfelt, and sincere thanks for all you've done for all of us. Loveya (Big) Lots, girl. This has been a pleasure and 1/2. Loved this thread and it's been beyond memorable.

Love all of you guys.... thanks for the smiles and giggles.

As an experience, it's certainly been UNIQUE!!!!!!!!!

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Well Oh my goodness....I am closing my thread tonight.:)

It has been an amazing experience having a thread. The most wonderful of all was it provided the opportunity for me to get to know so many wonderful people a little more "up close and personal".

I owe a special thanks to Tyleris:). She helped me so much getting started on this journey and off the ground. I was "scared to death"8-o I totally needed her and she was there. :wub:Thank you Sweety.

So many people jumped in to help me knowing my lack of skills on the computer. Thanks so much to all of you!:)

A special thanks also to Katdarling...what a darling! Thank you for all of your help...so much help... toward the end of my journey. You are truly amazing and I love you to pieces!!:wub:

And thanks to Kathy (melting glass) for working with me to provide beautiful tubes for these tanks. Thank you thank you!!

I'll be hanging out here with another amazing artist on ECF. She/Jacqui has beautiful bling, too!..:) NEW...Unique and Custom Charms and Bling

Thank you everyone... sooo much fun!!!!:)

http://i1183.photobucket.com
/albums/x462/PaigeFrey/012-1_zps1bb956d2.jpg

http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab109/lacilu22/Holidays 2/546021756.gif

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
No! No! Wait! I want all of them...

Let's go gatecrash Jacqui then.

Hugs

Well Oh my goodness....I am closing my thread tonight.:)

It has been an amazing experience having a thread. The most wonderful of all was it provided the opportunity for me to get to know so many wonderful people a little more "up close and personal".

I owe a special thanks to Tyleris:). She helped me so much getting started on this journey and off the ground. I was "scared to death"8-o I totally needed her and she was there. :wub:Thank you Sweety.

So many people jumped in to help me knowing my lack of skills on the computer. Thanks so much to all of you!:)

A special thanks also to Katdarling...what a darling! Thank you for all of your help...so much help... toward the end of my journey. You are truly amazing and I love you to pieces!!:wub:

And thanks to Kathy (melting glass) for working with me to provide beautiful tubes for these tanks. Thank you thank you!!

I'll be hanging out here with another amazing artist on ECF. She/Jacqui has beautiful bling, too!..:) NEW...Unique and Custom Charms and Bling

Thank you everyone... sooo much fun!!!!:)

http://i1183.photobucket.com
/albums/x462/PaigeFrey/012-1_zps1bb956d2.jpg

http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab109/lacilu22/Holidays 2/546021756.gif

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
catcat, my sweet....

What a lovely UNIQUE firework celebration! You certainly know how to bring in a thread, and take it out with a BANG! Gorgeous, just gorgeous pics of so many outstanding tanks, wraps, charms, and set ups. Each one drool worthy, kiddo!!

Please know that you have made a LOT of us equally happy with all that you've done by hostessing the Unique tank sales. You'll never be forgotten, my dear one.

So thank you.... sincere thanks for every single beautiful part of this journey together.

Cheers to you, girl..... and a :toast: to our friendship.

{{{catcat}}}

(PS. I believe there is a little icon to close the thread down at the bottom of the text box. If not, as Q-T said, you can have a mod do it.)

See you all at Jacqui's place! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread