Status
Not open for further replies.

ScubaBebe

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2013
Wetumpka, Alabama, United States
Well if 7 or 8 is still here when I get paid (first of the month) it is sold. July 4th coming up and I'm a Patriotic kinda girl anyway. (hmmm, probably shouldn't mention that... the tanks might disappear. Oh well better for you and I bet you could get me another.:D) Maybe a bedazzle tube with a nice waving flag? Do these fit phiniac tubes? He has a great etched eagle. LOL. The saving money allusion with vaping is out the window but even if I spend the same....I'm NOT smoking so it's A O K!
I also LOVE the multi/turq ones. What is the width mm on the tanks and the slims? I usually prefer slim tanks but these are so nice. Does he do any in light pink variations? Glad we have an alternative Jon's tanks are soooo hard to get and these look very well made.
Awesome love them!

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Hi Scubabebe, the phiniacs I've seen are much wider in diameter. These tanks are 16 mm inside diameter and fit bedazzle tubes. Jon's are also 16mm inside diameter and 18mm outside diameter and Ash's are 19mm (metric system difference) outside diameter. Someone correct me if I'm wrong here. I'll ask Ash about the slims. I forgot. I should know that!:oops: Thank you for the compliments. The red/white/blue is stunning. I love it.

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
NOTICE
If any of you are getting your first tank, these are stuffed with a pre punched boge carto. Be sure and fill your carto with juice first and then insert it with a tip that is the same or smaller in diameter than the carto. You want to do this so the carto doesn't cut the inner O-ring. And speaking of O-rings, I supply back ups with all orders and forgot to include them in some of your packages:oops:. Please pm me if you did not get back ups and I will gladly send some out to you. I'm looking forward to seeing how some of you decide to dress up your tanks!:)

Demiurgous

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
Orange County, CA, USA
Be sure and fill your carto with juice first and then insert it with a tip that is the same or smaller in diameter than the carto. You want to do this so the carto doesn't cut the inner O-ring.
Do you mean something like a "tank tool" or a "slap yo mama" tool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread