Unleash the last of the woodvils please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jugband

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
PA, USA
I'm vapeing on the last Cocobolo that was on the site right now. Unbelievable pice of art, and feels wonderful in the hand. I've read that a 100 times, didn't get it until I owned one. I'm telling ya, it's a mystery to me that there are woods lingering on the site! I bought up two. Woodvils still available is a testament to what I always say, "People are crazy". Glad I was smart enough to take everyone's advice here and become a Reonaut! Looking forward to anything new being added :wub:

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
I have a few that could be put together and a handful of blems that is it and of course what is still on the site . I will get them on the site once I am a little more limber and can make it up to the shop . I am stuck on ground level for a little longer

Awesome!

Just relax and enjoy chilling out on the couch rob.. I can wait till tomorrow.

Lol! J/k

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
I'm vapeing on the last Cocobolo that was on the site right now. Unbelievable pice of art, and feels wonderful in the hand. I've read that a 100 times, didn't get it until I owned one. I'm telling ya, it's a mystery to me that there are woods lingering on the site! I bought up two. Woodvils still available is a testament to what I always say, "People are crazy". Glad I was smart enough to take everyone's advice here and become a Reonaut! Looking forward to anything new being added :wub:

Yup! Love them more and more each day.

First got the one I was sold on woodvils and sold off 2 of my metal grands thinking these are it and way way more comfy in the hand and the button was also dead on. The the minis came and I bought another grand with it.. hehe. Have not touched the new metal grand much at all which is a shame.

Just love the wood. The feel and the unique look to each of them. I just want more and more of them which drives my wife nuts! Lol

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
I've gotta echo the sentiment that the 2015 woodvil has taken the art form to a new height. I've got woodvils from 2 earlier runs in various sizes and they're very nice, but these latest mods are simply stellar. Just the right size for my hand size (which, admittedly, is fairly large), great button placement, redesigned contacts, and a truly versatile 510. Super selection of wood varieties, too.

Once again - great job, Rob!

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I've gotta echo the sentiment that the 2015 woodvil has taken the art form to a new height. I've got woodvils from 2 earlier runs in various sizes and they're very nice, but these latest mods are simply stellar. Just the right size for my hand size (which, admittedly, is fairly large), great button placement, redesigned contacts, and a truly versatile 510. Super selection of wood varieties, too.

Once again - great job, Rob!
My thoughts exactly. Well said. I haven't used anything else since I got mine. To me they are perfect in every way....and I continue to visit the site and continue to fight myself every single day to keep from buying a couple more.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I have a few that could be put together and a handful of blems that is it and of course what is still on the site . I will get them on the site once I am a little more limber and can make it up to the shop . I am stuck on ground level for a little longer
Take your time and heal right Rob, your shop elves are doing fine, they got my order for some bits and pieces and mailed them out the next day! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread