Status
Not open for further replies.

SpicyMcHaggis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
Hamilton Ohio
Steeping is just giving it time basically. I haven't discovered a way to speed it up any. It's like aging a wine. Give them a little time and the juice just blends together better and tastes better. I usually leave the caps off mine for a couple days and then a few more days with the cap back on. Some juice I didn't like right out of the mail became something I did like after a week of steeping. Some even better than that as I continued to vape them through the duration of the bottle.

just one day

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
Florida
How long do you recommend steeping Casablanca? I don't really steep mine, because I don't understand the method...can anybody explain how/why? Thanks!
With Casa , in my limited experience , I let it go for at least a week and continues to get better after that. What I have noticed is that the color changes from the amber color that comes out of the mail box to a more orange-y hue as time passes. The more "orange-y" it gets the better IMHO.

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
I've been intending to try BWB for a long time and I always seem to order from someone else instead, for whatever reason. Well, I just placed my first BWB order - Malty Toffee, Caramel Cappuccino and 555 Exotic.

When I try a new vendor, I usually wind up getting 7 or 8 different juices and not liking any/many of them. So, I'm only trying these 3 BWB juices, which I hope will give me a good idea of whether I like their juices.

just one day

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
Florida
I've been intending to try BWB for a long time and I always seem to order from someone else instead, for whatever reason. Well, I just placed my first BWB order - Malty Toffee, Caramel Cappuccino and 555 Exotic.

When I try a new vendor, I usually wind up getting 7 or 8 different juices and not liking any/many of them. So, I'm only trying these 3 BWB juices, which I hope will give me a good idea of whether I like their juices.
Pappy let the 555 sit for at least a week.

axolotly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2010
GA
Flavor deepens and the juice itself gets more "kick". The amount of overall change depends on the nic level IMO

Cool - more "kick" is what I'm looking for. I think I'm going to stop vaping what I have left (18 mg) and let it steep for a bit. I feel like it has more potential, if that makes sense! Just need to hold out till more is in stock.

sgenn99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Just got my bottle of Hunter's Blend. Right out of the bottle, I can tell I'm going to love this one! Has anybody got any idea how long I should let it steep? Also, since it's a limited edition, I wonder if I should grab a large bottle when I restock my Casablanca and Malty Toffee next week...
This is getting expensive! :)
...but it's worth the investment. Not coming close to what I was spending on cigs!

bluesbishop

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
New to BWB...ordered two bottles as a first to try, Malty Toffee and Caramel Cappuccino. Tried sample vapes, and off the bat chemical taste with little flavor.....so both are steeping...I will wait at least a week and try again.( Both have a born on date of 10/1/2012) From all the reviews and love I trust these will be fine, just somewhat shocked that my inexpensive brands have tasted better off the bat.

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
New to BWB...ordered two bottles as a first to try, Malty Toffee and Caramel Cappuccino. Tried sample vapes, and off the bat chemical taste with little flavor.....so both are steeping...I will wait at least a week and try again.( Both have a born on date of 10/1/2012) From all the reviews and love I trust these will be fine, just somewhat shocked that my inexpensive brands have tasted better off the bat.

I ordered both of those, along with 555 Exotic, and mine have a born on date of 9/20/12. They've been steeping since I got them. I'm still not getting much flavor from the Caramel Capp or the Malty Toffee, but the 555 Exotic has matured very well and is fantastic. I tried it several days ago, and it had a lemon-ish finish. Now there is none of that.

I'm gonna let the Caramel Capp and MT steep another week and see if that brings out some flavor.

bluesbishop

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
You are going to love the Malty Toffee. Delicious stuff. A bit thick in comparison to most of their other juices, buttoned of my "must have" list toppers. Hunters Blend and 555Exotic are also top notch.

I have tried Malted madess from another vendor and love it.....so I'm hopping after steeping this can become a daily vape.....from what I'm reading here, the complexities of the flavors of BWB really need weeks to mature...but once they have there are no comparisons.....alot of love ......you guys are almost a cult...LOL

bluesbishop

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
......you guys are almost a cult...LOL

Ha! Almost???.

LOL...I stand corrected! You guys are a cult!....do you guys get tattoos with BWB...have a secret handshake and password so that only brothers (and sisters) that have vaped X amount of bottle are brought into the Holy of Holy were the true secrets of Vaping BWB are revealed? LOL:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread