unregulated box.. best build for clouds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

duanemopar

Jul 2, 2015
Hello all, i am new to the page and new to box mods but i have been building mech mods for quite some time. I recently bought a hammond dual 18650 paralell unregulated box and put a vapers gate alliance rda on it with a dual 7 wrap 24 gauge build in it and it does alright, but i think it can do better. Any ideas on how to get better clouds out of it? Thanks in advance.

dragonsdeath

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Eekins thats about what I run as my adv. Seeing as he is currently vaping .5 Ohm it maybe a little to warm a vape to jump to. Why I suggested the build I did. Also if he already has 24g he doesn't have to go buy wire.

Also please be safe. Even with a parallel box make sure your batteries can handle these builds.

duanemopar

Jul 2, 2015
Eekins thats about what I run as my adv. Seeing as he is currently vaping .5 Ohm it maybe a little to warm a vape to jump to. Why I suggested the build I did. Also if he already has 24g he doesn't have to go buy wire.

Also please be safe. Even with a parallel box make sure your batteries can handle these builds.
I know a lot of

I was told not to go below .3 on a box beccausse of the mosfet, what do you suggest?

dragonsdeath

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I know a lot of

I was told not to go below .3 on a box beccausse of the mosfet, what do you suggest?
I run around 0.15-0.2 Ohm on my parallel mosfet box. Its a dual mosfet Hammond box and the builder told me I'm good for as low as I want to go and I wouldn't void the warranty with any build on it. Also was informed the biggest issue with mosfet boxes is letting the batteries drain to low. That's what causes the gates in the mosfets to fail. I never let my batteries go below 3.8V so was told I shouldn't have to worry about any thing.

I dont know what quality has been put into making your box, but I can say with mine I've had it over 2 mos now and use it as my adv. I've yet to put a build over 0.2 Ohm on it and the batteries, switch, and mosfets have never got hot. even chain vaping.

correction, dual mosfet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread