Unsteeped ejuice question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin89

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Is it just direct sunlight that's bad for e-juice that is going through the steeping process? or is just any light at all bad for it ?because I was receiving juice from a website and was actually unaware that it was not pre steeped and was leaving the juice on a table right next to a window in my living room but I never open it

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well, it will probably be more steeped, but some juices arrive needing steeping anyway. If it was in a dark glass jar, it's likely less oxidized. I'm noticing flavors I am using now are still changing in their flavor profiles, I leave them out, but our house has those AZ prison bars on it, it doesn't get much direct sunlight in any case....

Anna

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Is it just direct sunlight that's bad for e-juice that is going through the steeping process? or is just any light at all bad for it ?because I was receiving juice from a website and was actually unaware that it was not pre steeped and was leaving the juice on a table right next to a window in my living room but I never open it
Oxygen, infra-red radiation (heat) and ultraviolet radiation are the "enemies" in long term storage.
That said,
I always shake (oxygenate) my mixes and have used sunlight (think sun tea) as a steeping aid.
Open it and taste/vape it. If it is un-steeped, it gives you a base line, if it's good already...Vape on.

Cheers
I

Last edited:
Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread