Status
Not open for further replies.

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
Here I am at the end of a long long day outside. I volunteered at a golf outing for the local chamber of Commerce. Feet on the ground at 4:15am. Seriously. .......4:15.........after going to sleep around midnight. Stood in the sun all day, in Florida, then on to relay for life where my wife captains a team until 12:00 midnight. Somehow, my body is still holding me up. Props to my body at 40.

I love you all and yes, I've recently had a few.

Prosit!
20150501_232910.jpg

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Fun read and pic Jif.

Pretty much my daily routine is being up 22-24 hours a day almost every day with a bottomless coffee cup in hand most of the time, or when in the mood anytime day or night something stronger until the well runs dry. Try doing that in another 25-30 years youngster. My beard has been mostly white for going on a dozen years, the last couple my long hair has started to catch up with it. But my road to official geezerhood has been a fun one mostly, so I have no regrets.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
You are going strong Jifjif! After a week of teaching 200+ teens all week I feel like you do! My students keep me young but age me quickly at the same time! I wish I had your energy. Retirement in a year is looking really good and I plan to live life to the fullest. vaping will hopefully allow me more years to enjoy that life! Kudos to you Jifjif!

Fishcakes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
nj
You guys make me feel so young.... Shame i dont have your energy. Must be the years od heavy substance abuse! Im 25 and being up for 18 hours yesterday destroyed me... Might be because i work construction, then had to walk 3.5 miles to wait for my girl to get outta work to go home....man. I used to walk 6 miles to work, work one job from 7-4, start my other job at 5 and work till 12, then if i was lucky get a ride home so i didnt have to walk. Id sleep 4 hours a night and work 7 days a week. I think i look pretty damn good!

nozdkz.jpg

Fishcakes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
nj
I dunno Fishcakes, looks to me like all that work and walking has you fallen over !

OK, who hid the smilies....

NMD, found them, too late as usual. o_O
Haha. I was laying in bed.... I now have a better job with weekends off, so i spend them doing important stuff... Like chillin in reoville. Im very productive nowadays;)

Cheryl75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
MO
You guys make me feel so young.... Shame i dont have your energy. Must be the years od heavy substance abuse! Im 25 and being up for 18 hours yesterday destroyed me... Might be because i work construction, then had to walk 3.5 miles to wait for my girl to get outta work to go home....man. I used to walk 6 miles to work, work one job from 7-4, start my other job at 5 and work till 12, then if i was lucky get a ride home so i didnt have to walk. Id sleep 4 hours a night and work 7 days a week. I think i look pretty damn good!

nozdkz.jpg
Goodness you are young!! I have been married 28 yrs, you could be my son! He is gonna be 22 in a few weeks :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread