Upcoming Camping Trip - What vaping gear do YOU take when you go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

catalyst

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
Sweet Home Alabama
Final update before my trip:

I was packing my gear last night and two of my three batteries died. Well, one died then I dropped the other and broke it. So, after a quick trip to the nearest B&M and minus 40 bucks I'm now heading off with two spinners and two usb battery packs. I'm gonna run out of power before the trip is done. Oh, well. :)

I'll update when we get out.

catalyst

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
Sweet Home Alabama
Well, I'm out of the woods and back at work. I had plenty of batteries and juice for the trip.

If I had to sum up the trip with one word it would be COLD. We had no problems with food, as fish were plentiful. Fire and shelter was trivial also. At night, after about 2 am is when it got pretty miserable. We started sleeping from 6pm - midnight so we could be awake during the cold parts of the night. Tending a fire and gathering fire wood is much more bearable than laying on the ground suffering. LOL

Mohamed

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
USA
Glad you made it back in one piece. You didn't bring any along to snuggle with I take it ;)

And it's always good when the fish are cooperating. Maybe next time bump your trip up to September...usually still pretty nice during that month; not too hot; not too cold. Unless your doing any hunting. Most of the hunting regulations here require certain weeks in November and December. I guess pheasant hunting is several months long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread