Upcoming Video's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

woody55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2011
Hi Gang! Woody here,
Now that mother nature has given us a little break up here in North Texas from the flooding and Tornado's and such as soon as TWC get's my internet back up and running where I can upload some videos I will dropping a few. First video will be a comparison video between the Aspire Atlantis, the Kanger Sub-tank Mini and the eleaf Melo. All with .5ohm heads, all with our standard 65/35 Hush featured on an Itaste MVP 3 30w box mod set at 24w to show it off as well. The results are phenomenal!
I will also put one up on the eleaf GS Air M and MS showing how they work with Hi VG (84/16). They are fantastic with it(clouds of vapor!). So stay tuned and keep an eye out for them. Hopefully I will be able to get them up by Sunday night if they get me back up and running! So Lord willing and the Creek don't rise I will be back! Max(Woody55)

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Hi Gang! Woody here,
Now that mother nature has given us a little break up here in North Texas from the flooding and Tornado's and such as soon as TWC get's my internet back up and running where I can upload some videos I will dropping a few. First video will be a comparison video between the Aspire Atlantis, the Kanger Sub-Tank Mini and the Eleaf Melo. All with .5ohm heads, all with our standard 65/35 Hush featured on an Itaste MVP 3 30w box mod set at 24w to show it off as well. The results are phenomenal!
I will also put one up on the Eleaf GS Air M and MS showing how they work with Hi VG (84/16). They are fantastic with it(clouds of vapor!). So stay tuned and keep an eye out for them. Hopefully I will be able to get them up by Sunday night if they get me back up and running! So Lord willing and the Creek don't rise I will be back! Max(Woody55)

Sounds excellent - we've been wanting to put up some seb ohm shootout stuff...so far theyhave all been outstanding in their performance. Will be good to see them side-by-side

Reactions: keelalagirl55
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread