Not open for further replies.

keyzygirl

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Key West,Fl.
This is the last update posted.

SARA'S UPDATES!!!!!
IF YOU ARE TRYING TO ORDER A GLV2 PLEASE CALL US DIRECTLY AND I WILL PROCESS YOUR ORDER OVER THE PHONE,
FOR MY INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS- I HAVE BEEN TAKING THOSE ORDERS THROUGH THE EMAIL, sales@greatlakesvapor.com THANKS

hello there, it's 1-13-12 930 pm-ish

I did get about 5 orders out today and I have about 6-7 more on the table for in the morning, That should bring us to the new list that is orders from the 6th till now, There may be a few orders leftover from that build but I will get them out as soon as possible too!!
We should be up at the shop in the late morning sometime to build a few things- I will be sending the first two GLV2 xl's tomorrow,with more of them on the way through the week ahead
Gotta Go
Thanks
Sara

keyzygirl

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Key West,Fl.
Latest update.....

SARA'S UPDATES!!!!!
IF YOU ARE TRYING TO ORDER A GLV2 PLEASE CALL US DIRECTLY AND I WILL PROCESS YOUR ORDER OVER THE PHONE,
FOR MY INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS- I HAVE BEEN TAKING THOSE ORDERS THROUGH THE EMAIL, sales@greatlakesvapor.com THANKS

Hey there
1-19-12
I wanted to let you all know that we will have the Website all back up and running within the next few days and we will open up GLV's Re-Opening Pre-Order!!! Im sure!! Jay will make a video and all that to open it up and it will be on the ECF
I will also make the update here when the site can accept orders again

Where do these GLV's come from when there is a pre-order opened up????
Steps one two and three.... Machine shop for raw stock naked bodies- -back here at our shop for polishing & then across town for the logo's and the laser etching special requests
Then...
when we get them back in our hands Jay gets a build list from Me (Sara). Depending on volume, I have anywhere from 15-50 units on a list at a time. Jay will get a count of head-caps, a list for color and also voltage, as well as a powder-coat color list and any full color. The Head caps that are polished get the assembly process started and the resistors begin to set, and then the powdercoat starts- typically with full counts of each color/size until all completed. After this point any full color units get the headcap assembly process started too. Remember that this process is done on 15-50 units at a time so each step may take days depending on the number in the build.
As things come together I can start to grab pieces from the finished table to match up according to the shipping order list that I have. I go as close to in order as possible within the same build list. Please remember that it is unfair to put your order ahead of someone else's, because you may not like it if we placed orders in front of yours.
On my end, I have all the orders arranged by date- but if an order is ready within the same build list-- it gets packed up even if some orders in- between are still waiting on completion within that same build list, A few other things can hold up the shipping process for example special etching or the occasional wait for stock to get to me in the mail.
I will always be available to give updates However, Please keep in mind that the build times are my best estimate, and Jay is the only one building these custom made GLV's. We work Mon-Sat to get orders out quickly and within the given estimates, It would be really appreciated if we are given the length of our build time estimate before inquiry on shipping date for orders.(build time estimates are given in business days--Monday-Friday, no weekends, no holidays)
Thanks
Sara

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Blue purple flip flop GLV2-XL 5V beside a Black Lava GLV2 5v for size comparison.

DSCN0594.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread