Update on BB, GJ & GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntnyMikal

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2014
Clarksville, TN, USA
Any updates on the new mixes? This Boba's money is burning a hole in my pocket. I've already stocked up on a few hundred from HHV Tobaccos, just waiting on you guys. If it's even close to Boba's I'd be happy.

I've tried every juice that people say is similar to Boba's, and there nothing like it -not even remotely close. Hopefully you guys really are close to getting this sorted out.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Any updates on the new mixes?

3 new tobacco flavors after the present 'Flavor 39' (we will get it a real name later). Nothing to report other than some minor adjustments that I need to make to the new flavors. I'm trying to keep the tobaccos smooth, slightly sweet, with a good tobacco base.

Reactions: nostradadus

nostradadus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2014
A bit amusing - people have been working for YEARS to clone Boba's. And now the creator has to join in the struggle. ;)

Check the old clone thread if you haven't. Might be some inspiration there.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

LMFAO...... yup, you went there! If I could "like" this a bazillion times, I would.

BNEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
A bit amusing - people have been working for YEARS to clone Boba's. And now the creator has to join in the struggle. ;)

Check the old clone thread if you haven't. Might be some inspiration there.

I'm pretty sure I saw Ben lurking in the clone thread a few weeks ago :D

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
I have been a Boba's fan ever since I started vaping..and for the last 2 years I've been buying it 200 mls at a time. In any case, I wish you the best of luck..new beginnings are always magical and inspirational. Look ahead for your next success :) we'll be around to help with our feedback and support.

Reactions: nostradadus

bloodonbass

Aug 15, 2011
Smyrna, Tennessee
I don't lurk, if I had been there you would have known. I'm too awkward to lurk.

:cool:
Amazing how people can be so quick to try and throw you under the bus Ben with their smug remarks. You had an incredible run on an awesome tobacco that will be talked about as long as vaping is still around. Haters are gonna hate, and in this case sounds a lot like they are jealous as well. Keep up the good work Ben.

nostradadus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2014
Haters?!? It was friendly ribbing. We were busting his chops. No hate here.

Exactly! All in good fun. Personally, I've shown AV over $600 worth of love over the course of my vaping history. Would have been more, but I started down the DIY road specifically to clone Bobas! Never happened! Tried mixing every BB clone on the innerwebs and gave it my own shot about 30 times before admitting defeat!

In the process, I've learned a great deal about the world of DIY tobacco flavorings; the fabulous and the nasty. However, I never came remotely close to the tobacco base AV used for BB. It will forever be a mystery to us all. Some things are better left as such.

Finally, Ben and his liquids helped me totally kick my smoking habit! His liquids were the only juice I vaped until I quit cigarettes completely. Thus, I owe him a huge tip of my hat!

View media item 429462
Viva BB, GJ & GB!

Last edited:
Reactions: aceswired

BNEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
Amazing how people can be so quick to try and throw you under the bus Ben with their smug remarks. You had an incredible run on an awesome tobacco that will be talked about as long as vaping is still around. Haters are gonna hate, and in this case sounds a lot like they are jealous as well. Keep up the good work Ben.
Are you Sheldon Cooper in real life?

Tanrichguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Rochester, NY
I have tasted "Flavor 39". It is nothing like Boba's and I should know since I've purchased 100ml bottles monthly for over three years. I cannot begin to describe my despair that flavor will be Boba's replacement. Such a let down. I can't believe I have to start the hunt for the perfect juice again after so many years. Sigh...

Reactions: Jshill520
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread