• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Updated "are you in my area," thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmtt23

Moved On
Aug 11, 2013
Downriver
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier

tonyorion

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Michigan
Hi, I'm Tony from the GR area. It does not look like we will have a vapemeet anytime soon which is surprising considering the number of new vape shops which have opened up.

Anyway, I am a DIY'er and was looking for other mad scientists in the area to get together to try recipes, maybe swap flavors, try new flavors, get opinions, ideas, etc.

I would even make my home available and can accommodate a few mixologists with enough room to experiment. I have a US cleaner with heat to force steep anything.

PitBullLover

Nov 21, 2012
Detroit MI USA
Aaron, from Troy 48083.

Keeping it short, as I kind of... well... suck at the internet. Reply to thread? Quick Reply? Reply with green swooping arrow? I may not be replying correctly.

5'10, incredibly handsome. 185lbs of pure muscle and fat (50/50 blend, hehe). Love vaping, dogs (all animals really), mountain bikes, motorcycles (sport bikes), pretty girls, family, and taking naps.

Hates work... and mornings. That's about it. Friend me on FB (Aaron Jozwick) to get in touch, if you haven't been repulsed by my ECF profile that I just typed.

Love meeting others who share the passion about vaping.

-peace local peeps. -Aaron

Last edited:

Alicia

Dec 3, 2010
michigan
Hey All, I'm in Downriver (Lincoln Park to be exact). I have found NOTHING useful at the shops so far. Blu and the no name brand the smoke shop on Dix sells are TERRIBLE. The 3 day wait for a package if I forgot to order and run low is frustrating. I've been vaping for quite a few years now (With 8 months in the middle of going back to cigars, blech!). Are we able to swap? I have SO much stuff I have ordered in the past few months and just don't like. ( unused Crystal Visions for the Ego, wicks for the c4, fruity juice, etc)

rmtt23

Moved On
Aug 11, 2013
Downriver
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier

tonyorion

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Michigan
We actually have a few:

Kalamazoo Vape Shop on Michigan in Walker; they also have a shop in Kzoo
Mr. E liquid on Division somewhere south of 44 th st on the east side of the road (small shop and generally packed)
Jost (? not sure of the name, but on West River, west of junction of 131)
There is a new guy that opened up on 28 th st south side, west of Kalamazoo Ave past the Meijers

Sorry that I could not be more specific, but I do not spend a lot of time in B&M's. I am a DIY guy and rebuilder of vaporizers, so I do not buy the more conventional stuff. Other than Mr. Eliquid, the other three have ample room to vape comfortably.

As with most B&M's, the prices all seem very high. I know, I am a bad person, but I go to B&M's to try the juices, and then try to clone them. Mr. E Liquid has the best juices, but I think I have done just as well in my secret underground vault which I have converted into a laboratory. No, I have not cloned any B&M juices, and yes, I am working on building the perfect female vaping companion. She will have big..........eyes, etc. etc. (censored). Right now I am in the specification stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread