Updates and What's New!

Discussion in 'ElectroNicStix' started by applefr3ak, Mar 31, 2009.

1. applefr3ak

applefr3ak **ECF's 10,000th Member!**<br/>Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Ok Guys, This is going to be where i put my daily updates and Order shipment status updates.. ie: all orders placed in this time frame got shipped today, should be expected when etc.

Thanks!
    Jason:D

2. applefr3ak

On a side note now that i have made this section i am re posting this info here..

Oh Noes!!!

Bad time to run out of printer ink.. in the middle of filling orders.. blah.. i have been at work all night long, have a few orders pulled and in their boxes for everyone. Sent notifications that they will still go out today, But i need sleep then I shall get some ink and send em all out before cutoff today. They should still arrive by Thursday I should probably make some section about daily operations or something with updates.

Jason

So yes. Orders will still all be shipped today on schedule :)

3. tdstrike

tdstrike Super Member ECF Veteran

the 901's on FIIIIRE! thanks
    should of told me you wanted to try the 36menthol, I'd of let you load a cart, just tried some and am having a good conversation with my heart, who has agreed to get back in my chest if I cut the juice down a bit:shock:
    thanks again and keep up the good work!
    tom in slc

4. applefr3ak

Not a problem Tom, It was super nice to meet you and im glad ya like the kit. Should be a tad easier to refill etc. Let me know if you need blank cartridges or anything. :) And actually im not a huge menthol fan. But i have heard the menthol i sell is pretty buff. :)

Have a good one! I should head off to bed.

Jason

5. applefr3ak

Hey guys, I got to the post office at 5 just as they were closing. I am pretty sure they are going out and should still arrive to everyone thursday.. I overslept a bit. Had to rush to officemax, spend 60 bux on ink :( boooo. and haul butt back here pack em and haul but again to the post office. I hope they are on the trucks now though :) Thanks for all your support.

Jason

6. applefr3ak

To all.. There is now a contact number on my Contact page. Please don't abuse it ;) But im happy to talk to anyone who has questions.

7. applefr3ak

Ok, Lots of orders Packed and Shipping today!!! On a side note I am Letting you all know that the 7.99 Juice sale is going to END on Friday April 3rd at 12 am MTN Time!! Get the Juice while its inexpensive and your favorite flavor runs out!!!

Jason

8. applefr3ak

I am placing another Juice order tonight :) I know i need more Marlboro 36, lots of Like Smoke/RY4 36, Going to see about getting some 30 ml bottles too. Possibly adding watermelon to the mix, Rum and Pineapple, Cream, Coconut maybe.. hmm.. What to get for the masses :)

Jason

9. Zep--

Zep-- Senior Member ECF Veteran

30 ml 36mg unflavored? I'd buy some.

Zep--

10. applefr3ak

Zep, If i have the cash to lay down on 8 of those i will. 30 ml bottles i have to buy 8 at a time. But on another note.. My newest 510 M Order Cleared Customs today at 11 am!!! Should have them tomorrow or monday! Been having talks with some suppliers, and with customs seizing orders etc etc... prices might not be so low for so long.. I know of a few people that have/are going to lose thousands of dollars.. But thats a whole notha can of worms lol.. Have a good one everyone :)

Keep Vapin!
    Jason

11. applefr3ak

ok everyone! 510M KITS ARRIVED TODAY!!! ORDERS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED! I was 15 minutes late for the cutoff :( I am hoping they still get them all out today but if not they all will arrive wednesday at the latest. Monday at the earliest!! Thanks for all of you support!!! Juice is a little low right now, because somone placed a $300.00 Juice order Flat rate box filled to the seams lol.. But i have the kits in stock and will leave them on pre order until say monday or wednesday.. I have black atomizers black manual batteries and black auto batteries and some white ones in stock!! I have blank carts too! I did put in a large juice order last night that ships wednesday. But today was a good day and i might add a bunch of 30 ml bottles to it. And just for you zep.. 8 bottles of 36mg unflavored if i can. Thanks again for all your support and i will try to keep up the fast shipping etc. :) (may have to start paying the Gf to stay home and pack orders lol)

Jason

12. ZambucaLu

ZambucaLu ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Yes, enlist the aid of the GF! That's how a lot of the "biggies" start out! :D

Lu

13. applefr3ak

I am here burning the midnight oil working both jobs ;) Printing orders out and making shipping labels for monday!! Trying to be fast as greased lightning!! wooooooo!! lol Thanks again everyone.. not that im sure anyone ever reads this stuff...

Jason

14. Zep--

I read it...waiting on the 36 unflavored. :)

Zep--

15. applefr3ak

well zep.. your prayers have been answered, the liquid you requested ships on thursday or friday my friend!! I got 8 30 ml bottes of 36mg unflavored coming!!

Jason

16. applefr3ak

All of todays orders placed before 4 pm have been sent! I have a few to pack in the morning on top of whatever comes in tonight. I packed orders, went to work last night, went home packed orders, woke up.. packed more orders thought i was done, packed more orders and then went to work lol. Sooo busy, But i am out of 901 atomizers and batteries now, i have more coming but i am going to order some more tonight to try to keep up with demand :)

Jason

17. Zep--

Any news on when the new stock is coming in?

Thx,
    Zep--

18. Momof3

Momof3 Super Member ECF Veteran

Yes, need to know. Starting a list of people interested in kits. :D

19. applefr3ak

Ok okay. Heres the update on new stock... I have DSE 901s Leaving China today. Coming in Metallic Green and Metallic Blue again. I also have some more Chrome Batteries and Atomizers coming in by the end of the week. The juice Order Leaves Hong Kong on Friday and should get here around the beginning of the week i would hope. As soon as i have tracking numbers, I will post them here for everyone. I have more 510s Coming also, Ones with Manual Buttons. But these Manual Kits will have an LED on them too!! Its a limited run of 20 that i got to test, They have assured me that they got the bugs worked out of them. Thats why i waited a while. I also got 20 Manual Button Batteries coming with LED to sell also. Sorry i have been a little busy as of late and had not posted any updates.

Jason

20. applefr3ak

Ok everybody, I got my tracking number for the 901s that are leaving hong kong tonight! You should be able to check it on USPS.com or Packagetrackr.com The Tracking number is: EE809670322hk

Now you shall all know as much as i :)

Jason