Updates and What's New!

Status
Not open for further replies.

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Ogden, Utah, United States
Hmm i would expect it today at the latest as if i got it to the post office after the cut off.. which happened on 2 or 3 packages i found behind my seat when i got home.. If it doesnt get there today i might be a little more concerned. But i am Located in Utah and i have shipped to new york in 2 days.. let me know for sure. Have you checked the tracking number? paypal should have sent you one automatically.

Jason

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
Hmm i would expect it today at the latest as if i got it to the post office after the cut off.. which happened on 2 or 3 packages i found behind my seat when i got home.. If it doesnt get there today i might be a little more concerned. But i am Located in Utah and i have shipped to new york in 2 days.. let me know for sure. Have you checked the tracking number? paypal should have sent you one automatically.

Jason

You are right, I just got word from GF that is is there waiting for me. Thank you for you fast shipping, counting down till I can get home and play with my new toy:D

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
ok Everyone Juice is back to normal pricing. When the new shipment comes in i will have a 4 day sale! I am also expecting a small order of 30 ML Juices. Next order will be all 30 ml and i will phase out the 10 ml and drop their price to clear them out! Also, Still taking pre-orders on DSE901 Kits, Added Black/Blue Combo. Those will for sure be here but i was only able to get about 20 of them. These were also shipped without boxes. So im trying to find a way to box them, Ideas will be appreciated and these may end up being dual atomizer kits ;) Going to add the black/blue led combo to the site now. Maybe i should randomly put an extra atomizer in every other set ;)

Thanks!
Jason

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Ok Guys, Here is the Tracking for stuff on order right now. Check Packagetrackr / Universal Package Tracking Service

DSE 901 Kits Green and Blue ones # EE809670322hk

MAIN Liquid ORDER # EE831786076hk

30ml Bottle order and 510 M with LED Kits # EE831785915hk

The 901's are in Customs in california right now, Got there around 1 this afternoon, hoping to see an update on that freakin soon maybe they sit there over the weekend im not sure. And will leave for utah monday. The rest have not updated Since they left Hong kong. The last one, i was told wont show up in system until monday.

So thats where all my stock is at the moment (grumpy) lol. Oh and on Monday I am having some 901 Black kits with blue LED shipped out here from california. But they will have no boxes, unless i can think of some sort of cool way to box them up. But these kits will probably come with dual atomizers. Also getting very few red ones to have a look at them.

Thanks guys!
Jason

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
ok everyone! I packed all of last nights and this mornings orders for Monday and sent tracking numbers to all. Its now time for me to sleep.. (work graveyard shift at real job) Came and did it all. Any orders placed between now and 3-4 pm mtn time will get packed up and dropped off tonight. All orders should be received by wednesday!!! Thanks for your continued support of one of the small fries!! Thank you so much!!

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread