• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Updates on The Juice Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

jebey29

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Winnsboro,LA
..don't know about the accounts deletion Duffman, haven't checked/don't need one myself, but as for the other half of what you're 'reporting' -- that as of now anyway the JB doesn't appear on the avejuice site -- is exactly what was already being discussed in the posts immediately above yours.

Your assuming that Ralph's line of thought is correct. I fall into the camp that thinks that Porphy has severed ties with Carlos and all of his problems.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Carlos will get these JB's out. We all know how life can kick our butts from time to time. I honestly feel that Carlos is working hard. Please read the other threads as they do reveal more information. Hang in there guys and gals! Let's send some good Karma Carlos' way!!!!!! Good, happy and loving thoughts.

jebey29

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Winnsboro,LA
I received my new JB on Friday at 3:00PM. The one i purchased on the classifieds i recieved Thursday.

I so wanted to be able to bad mouth these devices and I just can't. I have probably been one of the most vocal critics and antagonists bar none.

The JB i purchased on the classifieds had a pretty horrid smell and taste to it. I filled the bottle with 10ML of everclear and just burned a whole batteries worth. Ended up being about 4ML of everclear. By burn off i mean i would pump and burn pump and burn. No inhaling...i just pressed the button and you hear the sizzle. Loaded it up with Atomic cinnacide and it now vapes like a champ. Pumping the juice bottle took me about 4 pumps to master. The first time i flooded it and have not flooded it since. I wouldn't say you push the bottle. Its more like pushing a button on your keybooard. Its a quick gentle touch and that is all you need. I get between 8/12 draws before i have to push the bottle again.

The new JB i received from Carlos is already vaping like a champ and I have only had it for 19 hours....and there was 7 hours of sleep in those 19 hours. I got it at 3:00PM and wasnt all that excited because i had already gotten the other one the day before. I finally opened up the box around 5 p.m. Put the new mouthpiece on , loaded up some pralines n cream in the bottle and have just been vaping away ever since. It only took about 2 hours of breaking in the atty to get rid of the overt harshness. It now vapes real smooth and the taste is getting better and better. By better i mean that the taste is lasting longer. In the beginning the great taste would last only a couple of draws. Now its lasting 8/12 draws long and i believe that this will only improve with continued use.

I am having a few issues with leaking/condensation. I believe i have that pinpointed but its not anything i consider a big deal. I just use a few qtips to clean up the box and its good to go.

As much as i hate to say it these are some great devices for me. I have not touched my silver bullet, kr808 or mr. puffers all morning.

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Nice. Mine are gradually hitting better and better. The clouds are also getting thicker and thicker. I'm just in awe at these bad boys. I hit the V2 for the first time in a lil while today. Tastes more metallic or burnt. The JB atty has little gnomes working in it - they carefully scoop up your juice and magically turn it directly into vapor. Thats the best way I can describe the taste. Its just SO CLEAN. My one JB has a leg up on the other because its vaping so well i'm not picking up the other as much. I think I may keep one as new as possible, but still broken in.

Side note - on the one thats broken in more I just screwed the bottle in for the first time since I got it. The bottle pushing works pretty dang good! Now I'm real pumped! I think this one may be ready for the outside world! That was quick!

Last edited by a moderator:

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
jebey29-I was worried about hearing your thoughts on the JB once you had it in your hands. So glad you did not go into using the JB with anger of the wait time. Being calm and having read the JB section thoroughly helped me in the beginning. You rock jebey. Givin' a chance the JB is pretty darn good, IMO.

Yup Carlos will get those people's units out IM 1000% Positive.
Things might be slow But its also just him... No manufactures working on it.
just him. & all is being worked on & Doing best he can.
We can ask for more. But 1 man to build sell produce Deal with family has a hard time lol.

Things will be taken care of.. & We will all soon be happy no matter what.
Some accept the fact its back logged some can not. But we did order knowing all that. :p

K All Hope your having good day

Happy Easter Also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread