Upgrade advice please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbeam418

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2015
Toledo,Oh
Provari 2.5 (@ Provape/Specials $35)you can get a variable wattage device that will outlast your vaping period. Simple and reliable device. Not mega wattage and no temp control but Rock Solid for the money.

IMHO Wattage is like the old stereo wars the Biggest and the most wattage wins; well not really. Back in the day you learned that the best speakers could win; quality not quantity wins. Same with vaping, not really the wattage as much as the vape your looking for out of the coil.

Cloud Chasing, low ohms (Sub Ohm) large Drip Tips, larger chimney.

Flavor Chasing, then higher ohm coil and smaller chimney and Drip Tip. Granted sub 1 ohm vaping does require greater wattage to get the heat needed to produce the vaped.

Tanks simply one of the all time best for all levels is the Aspire Nautilus Mini.
Simple wide variety of Replacement heads at a reasonable price. Trouble free Vaping. All for a reasonable price ($25 MyVapeStore)

But enough said just some food for thought

OMG Hifi is a perfect example. My "low wattage" 100 watt amp rocks the house more than those crappy "1,000" watt units. I can fog a room on a velocity with 40 watts. I like to build for efficiency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread