Status
Not open for further replies.

kmoff77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
HBG, PA
Hello,

I have been using the eleaf istick TC40W with a Kangertech Top tank Mini.

My mod is starting to act finicky and I am looking to replace. I am not up to date on what is new and I do like the size of my current set up. I am not interested in anything too much larger or blowing huge clouds. I'd rather keep it somewhat discrete.

Any suggestions of a good comparable upgrade? If not, i may just re-order my old setup. Thank you!

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
I adore the Eleaf Pico! Does everything your 40w does and more in a small, 18650-sized compact package, but will go up to 75w and does Ni/Ti/SS/TCR temperature control. They're my favorite mod at the moment. You can find the mod only pretty cheap in most places, so not a huge investment. The only negative is that it will only fit a 22mm tank (some 23mm, depending on how the airflow ring is), so if you're planning on using it for a larger tank width, I'd say to go for the Pico 25 instead (handles up to 25mm tank widths), because... Well... I'm biased. ;)

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
A new acquisition of mine on the discrete side is the x-Taste Nano 90W. Have not used the tank yet but the MOD is stealthy.

upload_2017-7-23_10-48-29.png

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
I adore the Eleaf Pico! Does everything your 40w does and more in a small, 18650-sized compact package, but will go up to 75w and does Ni/Ti/SS/TCR temperature control. They're my favorite mod at the moment. You can find the mod only pretty cheap in most places, so not a huge investment. The only negative is that it will only fit a 22mm tank (some 23mm, depending on how the airflow ring is), so if you're planning on using it for a larger tank width, I'd say to go for the Pico 25 instead (handles up to 25mm tank widths), because... Well... I'm biased. ;)
Definitely gonna second this :)

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Hello,

I have been using the Eleaf Istick TC40W with a Kangertech Top Tank Mini.

My mod is starting to act finicky and I am looking to replace. I am not up to date on what is new and I do like the size of my current set up. I am not interested in anything too much larger or blowing huge clouds. I'd rather keep it somewhat discrete.

Any suggestions of a good comparable upgrade? If not, i may just re-order my old setup. Thank you!

I was at the same place and am trying the Zelos. Just the battery, not the tanks that come with.Same size altho the battery seems heartier ( supposed to be 2600 vs isticks 2200).So far so good.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Skold

Skold

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 24, 2016
    I give my Zelos to my mate put it was a good little kit, would definitely recommend it.
    I have an archon an nx100 too and they are my most accurate mods for a budget vape setup.
    I don't have money to folk out for high end dna mods & the archon is my best performing mod if I wanna do tc. Although I mainly use power mode the option is there bit anyway... my hats off to aspire, they do some good mods & tanks :)

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 13, 2013
    Alabama Gulf Coast
    www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
    I don't have money to folk out for high end dna mods & the archon is my best performing mod if I wanna do tc. Although I mainly use power mode the option is there bit anyway... my hats off to aspire, they do some good mods & tanks :)

DNA on a pauper's budget:

AVAIL | Kanger K1 Box Mod

SteveS45

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    Went ahead and ordered one. Came to $25.21 with shipping. Worth taking the chance.

When I spent that much at a bar in one night buying smokes from a machine years ago you are right! If I had a good deal on one like that I would not turn it down even though I have not heard good things I would still give my own opinion after owning one.

Reactions: Beamslider
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread