Upgrade from TFV4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! Been around a while, though I have never posted.

I have a lot of old ecig hardware, some even pre-dating 2010, and just got into sub-ohm vaping this summer and fell in love with it. I still love my setup, but am looking to try something new.

I currently use a Sigelei 213, TFV4 mini, LG HG2s. My favorite coil to date is the titanium temp controlled coils (420F, not worried about TiO2). I just find that traditional kanthal coils get hot on long draws, and keeping the vape at the same temp throughout is really nice because I can take long draws and not burn my tongue or roof of my mouth. I like the clouds the TFV4 produces, and the flavor is decent, but I hate that it leaks any time it isn't sitting straight up and down.

I noticed there is a huge selection of sub-ohm tanks on the market now and I have tried to sift through them but just cant settle on anything. I actually had the Wismec REUX in my shopping cart last night but didn't pull the trigger because of quite a few bad reviews. I have been extremely happy with my TFV4 mini, but would like to try something new but similar. I am looking for something that produces good flavor with good airflow.

Any opinions from some of you more experienced folks on what may fit my preferences? (does not have to be temp controlled, I just prefer a more consistent vape)

edit* I typically vape at 60-70 watts on the TFV4 quad coil when I cant get the Ti ones (just ordered 8 of them though since their getting harder to find)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread