Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
r6n5.jpg

Please. please, please don't pay any attention to me! I'm making a joke!

Just get a ProVari.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Thanks for all the answers.

After long time searching the web and reading your suggestions, i ended up buying the iStick 30w with a Triton mini tank.
I figured the iStick was a good mod to start up with, and the triton is perfect for MTL or so i read.

Nice. Let us know how it goes. :)

I am down on Aspire because of the crazy prices in the UK, but I'd love to hear how you find it.

Daw1864

Apr 14, 2016
Nice. Let us know how it goes. :)

I am down on Aspire because of the crazy prices in the UK, but I'd love to hear how you find it.

Seems like i ruined the Mini tank at first try, it was leaking everywhere and i think it's Down to me not tightening the head and bottom enough.

I quickly ordered a Endura T18 and i'm very happy with it, it was exactly the upgrade i was looking for.
The taste and vapor is much better than the Ego/Evod setup i was using. Also, the tank can be used on the iStick, which is nice.

If i get the Triton tank to Work i will get back to you with my opinion of it.

medleypat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2016
Frankfort Indiana
Looking around and i see that the Aspire Triton 2 is a good fit for MTL. Apparently 1.8 ohm coils are the way to go.

Anyone have experience with this tank?

Also, which mod would be a good fit here? I heard higher ohm requires less watts.
Yea it is a good tank.
Thanks for all the answers.

After long time searching the web and reading your suggestions, i ended up buying the iStick 30w with a Triton mini tank.
I figured the iStick was a good mod to start up with, and the triton is perfect for MTL or so i read.
Yes it is don't know about I stick personally but a lot of people on here use them and like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread