Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxic Sadness

Apr 11, 2013
United States
Hello fellow vapers:)
What I'm currently using:
Istick 30w
I build somewhere between .5 - 2ohms just depends on mood.
I have a Subtank mini...the upgraded one, in white ;) though, I mostly use rda's.

I was intending to purchase a Sigelei 150w with 25r batteries plus all the needed accessories. I don't think I will ever vape that high, I'm wanting the battery life. BUT........
The Disrupter is out and it's exciting my shinytitus lol I like that I can just buy extra battery blocks, slide one out for another. Seems safer then flattop batteries too.
And I've also thought of keeping with the I sticks theme and grabbing an istick 100w?
Is there a reason to choose one over the other, or purely personal preference.....get one of each ;) lol
Thanks guys n dolls!!

vaping, the hobby that saved my life.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
One of each, lol! Wow, I'm a bad person to ask because I do like all three.

I just got the 100W istick. I'm not sure I trust it as much as my Sigeleis to run power that high, but I like dual battery mods, and the form factor is nice and comfortable. And I really liked the price.

I will be buying the Sigelei 150W tc. I have been very happy with the reliability of my Sigeleis, am appreciating tc more, and I like the form factor.

The Disrupter is an interesting mod. I like the idea as well of changing battery packs instead of waiting for my mod to charge. And changing colors on the battery pack if I wish. And it keeps the mod from being disposable when the battery packs die off.

Reactions: Toxic Sadness

ddirtyvapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Portland, ME
Just my two cents, I think it's REALLY hard to compare a 50W mod with two that are 100W+. They're going to do totally different things, as I'm sure you know.

I don't have a whole lot to add to what @roxynoodle said, but I just think if you can't afford to buy multiple mods right now, you really need to consider whether you're totally happy with your current .5-2ohm builds or if you're wanting more. If it's the former, the Disrupter should put out more than enough power for what you like and has some other nice features that have already been mentioned. The price is also right.

If, however, you are starting to look at lower-resistance builds or simply need a huge battery life, the Disrupter probably isn't the way to go, especially if you end up running it at 40-50W most of the time.

I've always enjoyed the iSticks, too, but I would agree that a Sig is the way to go between them.

Reactions: Toxic Sadness

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
To be fair, I do vape many different ways. So a mod like the Disrupter can easily run several of my attys without being overtaxed.

I bought the istick 100W for an atty I run around 40W, in order to free up the Sig 100W that atty was on for another atty that I'm going to need more than 60W for.

Bear in mind the Sig 150W will not run lower than 10W, which may be a bit too high for your 2 ohm builds. If its not, this mod would be my number one choice for you, of the three you're considering. My reason is I own 5 Sigeleis and find them well built and reliable, especially for the price. Eleaf's quality control doesn't seem to be at the same standard as Sigelei's. Some of their mods are great, and others have exploded, lol! I am unable to assess the quality of the Disrupter being so new, and not having used one, but I've always thought Innokin puts out a good quality product and wouldn't hesitate to buy it if it fits your needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread