Upgrading what to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

supersaiyan

Feb 2, 2015
south Carolina
Im stuck between wismec rx200 snowolf 200 or the fuchai 200 i know with the wismec or at least i have heard it has better vape quality since it takes 3 batteries the cons of that mod is that i have heard of them cathching fire and i personally dont like the shape i haven't researched the snow wolf but i like the way it looks most out of the three i have had my eyes on the fuchai but now im stuck more between that and the wismec. What do yall think is the best? And is the horror stories about the wismec true?

Planning to get a new mod and new batteries. Than

Rizzyking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
East Midlands, United Kingdom
One rx200 caught fire and it was user error with the battery's just to clear that up and the size always looks worse in photo's then it feels in the hand I was dreading getting my first one had this image in my mind of this huge chunk of metal that just wasn't going to be comnfortable. I've got four of them now and with the last update being able to manually set a TCR frees you up to use any wire. That's the biggest thing that put me off the fuchai your limited to nickel or titanium which for me was a complete deal breaker as I only use 430 ss now. Snow wolf I have no hands on experience with but two people I know that have them have said they would swap them for one of my cuboids. Personally from what you've said I think the cuboid might be the fit for you dual battery so decent amount of vape time it use's a decent chip that gives you good tc and power abilities and is cheap so if you don't get on with it you won't lose much selling it on

supersaiyan

Feb 2, 2015
south Carolina
One rx200 caught fire and it was user error with the battery's just to clear that up and the size always looks worse in photo's then it feels in the hand I was dreading getting my first one had this image in my mind of this huge chunk of metal that just wasn't going to be comnfortable. I've got four of them now and with the last update being able to manually set a TCR frees you up to use any wire. That's the biggest thing that put me off the fuchai your limited to nickel or titanium which for me was a complete deal breaker as I only use 430 ss now. Snow wolf I have no hands on experience with but two people I know that have them have said they would swap them for one of my cuboids. Personally from what you've said I think the cuboid might be the fit for you dual battery so decent amount of vape time it use's a decent chip that gives you good tc and power abilities and is cheap so if you don't get on with it you won't lose much selling it on

Im looking at the rx200 cause of the 3 battery capacity mostly and i havent heard of the cuboid yet but i kinda want a 200 watt just because. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread