• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Upstate Meet??

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Hello SC Vapers!!!
PeeDee has a Vapor Club thats meets every month, also there is a SC Vapers page on Facebook started back in Sept. 2012 in trying to inform as many people out there about meets and the awesomeness of vaping.....

Greenville has a big following of Vapers.

If you plan it they will come hahahaha!!!!!

and who was that from Lexington???? why have we not met??? I'm in Lexington also, our last meet was in Lexington at Baileys Beach House on Lake Murray..

NICE TO SEE SOME NEW POSTS HERE, ITS A LONELY PLACE SOMETIMES, HAHAHA!!

Swol

Jun 29, 2013
Upstate SC
Easley SC here and I'm going to be at the Vapor Room Cafe at 217-D W Wade Hampton Blvd in Greer SC on Saturday July 13th for a meet. Plan to get your pictures taken while creating a cloud or a mist or just a spritz and I'll link to them here on this thread. Don't want to be photographed? No problem. It isn't mandatory.

Any reason to ride is a good reason. My moped? It's just a hobby. I do drive cars too but vaping at red lights and when traffic is stopped is a good way to get exposure.

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
I have always wanted to do that. the picture i mean.
But everyone thot i was crazy!!?? Id love to see it.

VAPOR ROOM CAFE????

Haven't heard of this one, will have to try to get there sometime.
can't this weekend, I am going to "BAILEY'S BUBBLE GUPPIE BIRTHDAY BOWLIN BASH, WOOOO"
THIS IS MY 3 YR OLD GRANDDAUGHTER....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/186505694845210/
Is this the S.C. VAPOR PAGE? THERE IS A LOT OF INFO AND PEEPS THERE.

it's good to see new people taking part in our State site !!!!

Easley SC here and I'm going to be at the Vapor Room Cafe at 217-D W Wade Hampton Blvd in Greer SC on Saturday July 13th for a meet. Plan to get your pictures taken while creating a cloud or a mist or just a spritz and I'll link to them here on this thread. Don't want to be photographed? No problem. It isn't mandatory.

Any reason to ride is a good reason. My moped? It's just a hobby. I do drive cars too but vaping at red lights and when traffic is stopped is a good way to get exposure.

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
One more from Greenville :toast:

Hey Duraspank.. drop me an mail, if you want!

We have a small group on Facebook again, and looking for another idea on this months meet up.. hoping we can get together at least a couple times this month!! Anyone in the upstate, contact me for more info!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread