• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

URGENT! Your Vaping Freedom's are About to be Stolen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
Why was this country founded? What were the centers of political activity? Yes, cities like Philadelphia, where I'm from, and Boston. And why? Control by outside authorities without representation. Well Boston, Mass. residents and all visitors to your area are about to have their rights stepped on AGAIN by un-elected authorities. If you don't react and react strongly soon, you're ability to vape indoors are going to be taken away by, not legislation, but by regulation of your local health association. It's already started and it appears they are just going through the motions of having open discussion. Their documents suggest that the regulation has already been approved as of Nov. 10, 2011. Read more in the legal thread-

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ban-license-requirements-proposed-boston.html

I've volunteered to help CASAA to keep an eye on what's happening with this regulation so we can try to stop this from being approved. I can use your help. If anyone sees information on what's going on or schedules for meetings involving this ban, please PM me. Once you understand the issues, contact your local representatives and voice your objections. Contact the health department and get involved or your next vape meet will either have to be at someone's home or outside. All without any prove whatsoever that vaping has any negative impact on others.

And, while I'm over here, do you know a group of 14 Dem. senators are trying to increase the tax on tobacco products AGAIN! Not only do they plan on doubling the Federal tax on a pack of smokes, but also tax other tobacco products, including electronic cigarettes, so it's just as expensive as smoking. All this in the name of trying to reduce health risks and educate disabled children. The cause may be good, but should the cost be born by a fraction of the population?

Bill would raise taxes on all types of tobacco | JournalNow.com

The link in my signature will take you to a political activist site, POPVOX. Vote NO on that site and voice your opinion via comment. Registration and comment shouldn't take more than 5 minutes of your time. Your representation in Washington will be sent your comment and at least briefly, your voice will be heard.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread