US eLiquid Supplier

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by well.rested, Oct 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. well.rested

well.rested Full Member

Hello,

I've been purchasing my eLiquid from AwesomeVapor's B&M store here in Georgia. I've stayed with them because their customer service is excellent and I like being able to go to a store to purchase this stuff (get to smell it, support local business, etc.), but am looking to expand my horizons a little.

I'm going to be buying some new equipment soon (Spinner & either an eGo-CC or Mini Protank-II) and was going to purchase from myvaporstore.com, but I'm not impressed with their selection of eLiquid. Can anyone suggest another shop, ideally one that sells the items I listed as well as a good selection of liquids? I'd like to have a store where I can just order my liquids & attys every other month or something along those lines...

If there's not a store that can fit all of my needs, what do you suggest as the best place for American-made (or, I suppose, that Israeli fellow...) eLiquids?

Thanks!!!

2. delmuth

delmuth Full Member

E liquids I typically purchase from 2 sources that have my favorite Tobak flavors. Want2Vape and Hurricane Vapors. I cant comment on the hardware I have only purchased it at my local B&M.

3. MoonLit_Water

MoonLit_Water We All Shine On Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
  4. patkin

patkin Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Everyone eventually finds out that in the vape world there's really no such thing as one stop shopping. I order juice from Mountain Vapor (pricey but excellent tobacco flavors) and Mr E Liquids. As for hardware, I mainly shop at litecigusa and Rocky Mountain Vapor. Just plug those names in Google.

5. H Niemand

H Niemand Super Member ECF Veteran

There's a bunch. I buy most from Ecigg.org because he's local, has a decent selection and recently started his own line of juice.

6. EXILEDinATL

EXILEDinATL Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Not really a post on what your asking. But what part of Ga are you from. And what B&M do you go to? I'm from Jackson and the only two I've been to are SVC in Macon and VR in ATL.

Sent from my Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

7. Ames

Ames Full Member

Vapormania.com Or tastyvapIng.com In Utah

8. Hillargh

Hillargh Full Member Verified Member

There's one in Kennesaw by my university as well. Dixie's.

9. EXILEDinATL

EXILEDinATL Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

how are the prices there? I looked on their website but they don't list the prices.

Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Tapatalk

10. Hillargh

Hillargh Full Member Verified Member

They don't have a website that I know of, but they have a FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dixies-Vapor-Shop/500066096728774
    They're great at answering any questions, and have really good prices (especially in comparison to other B&M locally *cough* VR *cough*) IMO. And another B&M is opening in Carrollton this month. Here's a good list to see what's closer to you: http://vaporsearchusa.com/ga.htm

11. Slim2357

Slim2357 Full Member

Ecblend.com. They have over 350 flavors you can customize any of them to your liking and they also have a great selection of
    Batteries, attys, etc.

12. Train2

Train2 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I agree with the post a couple above - I don't think you'll find ONE online vendor that's THE BEST or the best deal, for both juice and hardware.
    MrELiquid and MtBakerVapor are great juice shops that carry some hardware, but (if I recall correctly) the coils, for example, were a bit steep.
    I try to group things for postage, but I still end up buying from a bunch of different places.
    I'd check those two for juice.

For hardware, I'd check DiscountVapers. Though your original choice is often where I send people for what I think is a great package...

13. Hardwerk

Hardwerk Full Member Verified Member

I like the brand MatchFree - they are a great juice. But they don't have my juice on their site (Marlbora). Their other flavors are good though and if you send them an email they'll get you the Marlbora.

I tried MadCat Vapors and wasn't pleased. I'm steeping now hoping for better, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.