US eLiquid Supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I've been purchasing my eliquid from AwesomeVapor's B&M store here in Georgia. I've stayed with them because their customer service is excellent and I like being able to go to a store to purchase this stuff (get to smell it, support local business, etc.), but am looking to expand my horizons a little.

I'm going to be buying some new equipment soon (Spinner & either an eGo-CC or Mini Protank-II) and was going to purchase from myvaporstore.com, but I'm not impressed with their selection of eliquid. Can anyone suggest another shop, ideally one that sells the items I listed as well as a good selection of liquids? I'd like to have a store where I can just order my liquids & attys every other month or something along those lines...

If there's not a store that can fit all of my needs, what do you suggest as the best place for American-made (or, I suppose, that Israeli fellow...) eliquids?

Thanks!!!

Hillargh

Verified Member
Sep 27, 2013
Temple, GA
www.mythirtyone.com
EXILEDinATL:10866764 said:
Not really a post on what your asking. But what part of Ga are you from. And what B&M do you go to? I'm from Jackson and the only two I've been to are SVC in Macon and VR in ATL.

Sent from my Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

There's one in Kennesaw by my university as well. Dixie's.

Hillargh

Verified Member
Sep 27, 2013
Temple, GA
www.mythirtyone.com
how are the prices there? I looked on their website but they don't list the prices.

Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Tapatalk

They don't have a website that I know of, but they have a FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dixies-Vapor-Shop/500066096728774
They're great at answering any questions, and have really good prices (especially in comparison to other B&M locally *cough* VR *cough*) IMO. And another B&M is opening in Carrollton this month. Here's a good list to see what's closer to you: http://vaporsearchusa.com/ga.htm

Last edited:

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I agree with the post a couple above - I don't think you'll find ONE online vendor that's THE BEST or the best deal, for both juice and hardware.
MrELiquid and MtBakerVapor are great juice shops that carry some hardware, but (if I recall correctly) the coils, for example, were a bit steep.
I try to group things for postage, but I still end up buying from a bunch of different places.
I'd check those two for juice.

For hardware, I'd check DiscountVapers. Though your original choice is often where I send people for what I think is a great package...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread