• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

US Juices VS Malaysian Juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgcloudchaser

Jun 14, 2016
I was a regular sheehsa smoker, moved to vaping six months ago, and hv been only smoking malaysian Juices, most of them are pretty ok to my taste. i always heard good things about US juices but after trying 5 of them i am disappointed they are not as strong in taste though quality of smoke and nic level are good but taste wise they are too mild. i believe if you are a sheesha smoker malaysian juices are a way to go for u, n if u r a smoker switching to vape US juices are the way to go for u. and its bad for a sheehsa smoker to switch to US juices and your nicotine addiction may get higher which i think is not good specially if you are not addicted to a high nic level.

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
I used to do a shisha every now and then when i worked in KL and I have to say that the flavours are very strong. It's just KAPOW! And that's what I went for: watermelon was full-on, mint was just a punch in the mouth. But that's all they were... there was no subtlety.
But I find the good American juices, like KIng's Crest... you get different notes... subtle but there... you get one taste on the draw and another slight shift on the finish.

Reactions: Silverowl29

J.Emp

Verified Member
Aug 11, 2013
Babel
But the problem is once you go on US juices, it's going to be hard to return

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I second that. Although not all, but US juices generally provides a much better vaping experience. Some of the juices are so good that if you had a bad vape/taste, its 100% on your coil/wick. So it's whether you are more concerned on your wallet size or your vaping experience.

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
I'm still new so only tried msia juices, apple & blueberry. Not really nice though. I kinda solve my throat hit issues by opening the air vent bigger. Is the feel really different for US juice compared to Msia juice?
The juices from the north tend to be more straightforward but bolder. American juices tend to be a bit more complex.

Sent from the road using Tapatalk.

Reactions: Tan Benjamin

errolng

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Home
I'm still new so only tried msia juices, apple & blueberry. Not really nice though. I kinda solve my throat hit issues by opening the air vent bigger. Is the feel really different for US juice compared to Msia juice?

i've only tried a few hits of msia juices and never bought any.
from what people say, msia juices usually contain low to no nic regardless of what the label says so throat hit tends to be non existant.
their juices also use a lot of sweeteners which cause coils to gunk up much quicker.
they're lucky they didn't start a couple of years earlier when people were vaping 18mg n higher

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Wah bro here make me Gian leh. My tank just fill nia and I rarely use. Still on analog. Need to sauce for us zup liao.
Dump the cancer sticks, man.

To quote RipTrippers on YouTube:
"Smoking is dead. Vaping is the future and the future is now!"
[emoji6]

Reactions: trippy_K82

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Hahaha, hope so in the near future. Vaping still doesn't provide the kick analog gives. Just ordered some coils and cotton. Searching for American juices now. Hahaha.
You're looking for a nicotine hit, get higher dose of nic. I have a Malaysian juice with 12mg nic that's too high for me. If we ever meet up, I'll pass it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread