Status
Not open for further replies.

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
I am curious and maybe Imeo will be kind enough to answer this. But I wonder if they will be selling any other GG products in the near future. It is a little odd that the only thing confirmed is they are who the Proteus will be sold through. Originally I thought that was because Proteus was likely to be the next thing made by Imeo however there have been at least 3 batches of the Tilemahos V2 all the spares orders and the release of the GG4S since.

jesseseetai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
louisville, ky, usa
hey Fright. yes originally we thought Proteus was coming a little sooner so that was going to be the initial launch of my store. I actually just thought about getting some Tilemahos but as this next batch will be out in the next few days I think i am too late for that. I will definitely be stocking more GG products than just Proteus. Perhaps when this next Tilemahos Imeo is working on is ready, I will stock that whether it's before or after Proteus. My main focus in the beginning will be Proteus, Esterigon, Penelope, and Tilemahos. I will also be stocking the Ti wire that will work with VIR along with Cellucotton Rayon.

Fanky

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
Las Vegas
hey Fright. yes originally we thought Proteus was coming a little sooner so that was going to be the initial launch of my store. I actually just thought about getting some Tilemahos but as this next batch will be out in the next few days I think i am too late for that. I will definitely be stocking more GG products than just Proteus. Perhaps when this next Tilemahos Imeo is working on is ready, I will stock that whether it's before or after Proteus. My main focus in the beginning will be Proteus, Esterigon, Penelope, and Tilemahos. I will also be stocking the Ti wire that will work with VIR along with Cellucotton Rayon.

Thanks Jesse,
By the way what tank is make for Proteus? I guess Tilemahos works but is it bigger then Proteus? I know Imeo originally make proteus for penelope but I only have version 1 and 2. Thanks in advance.

hobbes4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2009
Please stock more GG products and spare parts. Paying oversea shipping for small items or just a few things is really hard to justify. Since things go in and out of stock at different times it's hard to wait and place one big order for everything you need. Having a well stocked USA seller would be much more convenient.

jesseseetai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
louisville, ky, usa
Please stock more GG products and spare parts. Paying oversea shipping for small items or just a few things is really hard to justify. Since things go in and out of stock at different times it's hard to wait and place one big order for everything you need. Having a well stocked USA seller would be much more convenient.

what spare do you currently need hobbes? i will talk to Imeo about stocking something things. as i said though my focus will be on the new GG products like GG4S, Esterigon, Proteus, Tilemahos, and Penelope.

hobbes4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2009
what spare do you currently need hobbes? i will talk to Imeo about stocking something things. as i said though my focus will be on the new GG products like GG4S, Esterigon, Proteus, Tilemahos, and Penelope.

I don't need anything at the moment it would just be nice to have a place in the USA to be able to make small purchases. For example, i recently received two orders from overseas for GG items. One was for two Esterigon non-afc caps and the second was for two drip tips. Paying overseas shipping twice for such small items was really tough but since these items sell out quick i couldn't wait for both items to be stocked at the same time.

I understand you may not want to carry the full line but it would be good to carry the popular stuff you mentioned and the spare parts to go with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread