Status
Not open for further replies.

jesseseetai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
louisville, ky, usa
Jesse,
What site will you be using for the US GG parts???????
yes the site is futuremodshop. it is currently under construction as i have been been updating the look of it, and since i don't have any parts to sell yet, there's no point in it being up.

i believe the Tilemahos Rebuildable parts have been shipped to me, so as soon as i have them and have the go ahead from Imeo i will list them for sale.

jesseseetai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
louisville, ky, usa
That was the one that was listing the Proteus for a while, now it looks like it is under construction.

good possibility though.
and yes i will still be fulfilling people's Proteus reservations with FMS when the time comes.

keighles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Maryland
and yes i will still be fulfilling people's Proteus reservations with FMS when the time comes.

Yay!!! my Proteus number is 302
put that one aside for me, that one is mine!!! Been waiting on it since the list started.
Oh, and 2 new rebuildable parts for me as well..:banana::banana::banana:

Better yet, just let us know when you are up and running.
Good to have a US seller again. Make sure your server can handle the traffic when you have stock. In the past when Bruce at COV would post his stuff, we would get really slow trying to check out, and sometimes get disconnected due to high traffic.

Reactions: imeothanasis

keighles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Maryland
Jess,
Please order at least one of these for me....
Tilemahos V2 New Base Kit SS Without Aircontrol 22mm Shined (Base,Center Pin)
tilemahos_v2_base_without_ad.jpg

Reactions: imeothanasis

jesseseetai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
louisville, ky, usa
I couldn't order until this morning so all that was left was the 2mm. Lucky for me since that was the size i wanted first but unfortunately all the spare springs were sold out.

Thanks again Jesse.
I will try to order more springs asap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gratefulbuddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
KC MO USA
Thanks Jesse!
Everything arrived today in excellent order. All items were thoroughly protected in bubble wrap and labeled, there was a nice handwritten note included and the whole shebang was in a padded bubble mailer. This is the way GG service should be.
YOU ROCK! :headbang:

jesseseetai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
louisville, ky, usa
i will hold off placing my next order for another day or two, so if there are people who still need certain parts, please send me a message with what you need.

also in the next few days, like the Spain GG store, i will be putting up a pre-order for specific parts that Imeo will be making. I'll post more about that when they are up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread