Not open for further replies.

keighles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Maryland
Jess,
I just now saw clear GG drip tips. Can you see if you can order some of those. I know I would like to get some of the longest ones. Some of the SS ones too, I am sure they will sell very well.
Don't forget some replacements for the Estergion, and Cybrillion. Switches, springs, insulators, and orings. Including the Estergion switch parts.
I have had a couple of the switch insulators melt on me. This was my own doing by not unscrewing the bottom to turn it off.
Thank you my friend!!

Reactions: imeothanasis

jesseseetai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
louisville, ky, usa
Jess,
I just now saw clear GG drip tips. Can you see if you can order some of those. I know I would like to get some of the longest ones. Some of the SS ones too, I am sure they will sell very well.
Don't forget some replacements for the Estergion, and Cybrillion. Switches, springs, insulators, and orings. Including the Estergion switch parts.
I have had a couple of the switch insulators melt on me. This was my own doing by not unscrewing the bottom to turn it off.
Thank you my friend!!

I tried to get some drip tips with my last order but unfortunately he was all out of stock.

I'll get some of those parts you mentioned in my next order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jesseseetai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
louisville, ky, usa
Hi Jess

Will you carry the Zirconium wire?

unfortunately i won't be making anymore GG orders. Imeo has told me he no longer needs a US seller since most people order from the european stores. sorry about that. so everything on the site is all that's left. i also have one more proteus and some VIR chips for sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gratefulbuddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
KC MO USA
I'm SO disappointed about this. No offense to the euro GG sellers but (for me) Jesse (FMS) has provided the highest level of service from a GG seller yet.
I dealt with Jesse on a personal level before FMS and can say without a doubt that he is a stand-up guy. I will truly miss him on future GG orders.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
FDA is crippling and ending the purchase of new vape gear. not many modders can afford the million dollar royalties of fda approval. Every part though the loop hole is anything purchased before August 11 is deemed ok and you have two years before paying the fda fees. This is not just for modders and products but for juice companies too. every juice with a different nic percentage is considered a new fda application approval process as well as each ratio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread