USA Supplier for Swedish SNUS? (No additives!)

Discussion in 'Smokeless tobacco' started by blondeambition3, Apr 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blondeambition3

blondeambition3 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I want just pure unadulterated SNUS - (Just Tobacco and Nicotine if possible)... a small amount of Salt would be acceptable... but nothing else in the form of ANY other additives and/or Sugars.

I live in Cocoa Beach FL and was wondering if any of the local Tobacco/Cigar Shops might carry some of these types of SNUS?... or do I have NO other choice than to purchase a brand on-line? IF, I have no other choice than to purchase on-line, what Brand(s) are recommended?

My favorite eJuice is RY4 and Marlboro High (24mg)... so, Menthol and other 'flavors' don't appeal to me.. (but I am open minded if it's good! lol)

Any info or input would be great & much appreciated! :D

2. Stubby

Stubby Ultra Member ECF Veteran

3. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    You might want to check out snuscentral.com too. They have about the same selection as northerner but the shipping seems to be a little cheaper. At least it was when I ordered from them.

4. TropicalBob

TropicalBob Vaping Master ECF Veteran

None are American.

The only American made snus without flavoring is the "regular" from Discreet. It is said to be 7.6mg in nicotine strength - and that's fine in my boat. Getsnus.com has Discreet for online order. FYI: I do not like the taste of regular Discreet, but do like all the flavored ones.

5. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I don't know about in Florida but around here you can get the discreet at just about any cigarette/smoke shop. The packages are .99 for ten portions. I tried a few but didn't care for them much except the peach. The portions are fairly small compared to regular portions which some people like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.