USPS issues being addressed - Thanks for all of your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Just wanted to let everyone know that we are thinking of going Priority only until this gets sorted out. I was thinking of a flat rate at around 3.95, we would cover the extra expense as it usually runs 5.25-5.70. But I hate to have our customers experiencing thee longer wait times. I'd like some opinions on that from everyone before I make that decision.

Reactions: Teach

c623cc

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2011
Tennessee/USA
I have always been extremely happy with GotVapes and until this current order(I know it's the USPS and not you guys)and have always gotten my orders with 2-3 days.This current order though was placed(mailing/shipping date was the 8th)and is currently still showing(also not updated by USPS)to be in Texas.As it looks the earliest would be tomorrow but,seriously doubt that and expect it to be more like Friday(exactly a week)and is unacceptable(on usps's part).So,Danno if u want to make it ALL "priority mail" I for one have zero issues with it!
Thanks for all you guys do and sorry for the rant but,you guys make great juices that I have ordered faithfully for years now and it is a shame the USPS causes you guys and us customers the grief.

Reactions: mattiem

woody55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2011
I have always been extremely happy with GotVapes and until this current order(I know it's the USPS and not you guys)and have always gotten my orders with 2-3 days.This current order though was placed(mailing/shipping date was the 8th)and is currently still showing(also not updated by USPS)to be in Texas.As it looks the earliest would be tomorrow but,seriously doubt that and expect it to be more like Friday(exactly a week)and is unacceptable(on usps's part).So,Danno if u want to make it ALL "priority mail" I for one have zero issues with it!
Thanks for all you guys do and sorry for the rant but,you guys make great juices that I have ordered faithfully for years now and it is a shame the USPS causes you guys and us customers the grief.
Thank you for your understanding! Yes this is an ongoing problem! We have been working thru the best way to handle this for several days now.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA

No this thread is valuable so we can sample some of the experiences and try to figure out what to do...thank you

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
I used to work for the USPS (Post Office) and I have an inkling of what may be happening. Its possible Managers and Execs have passed down a directive to absolutely prioritize Priority delivery - put limited man hours and a reduced budget on that, their most important product, and lower the priority on regular first class. So the message goes out from station managers, Postmasters of Associate Offices, and supervisors at the main distribution plants to KEY in definitely on Priority and use any remaining manpower on First Class.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
As a temporary Stopgap feature designed to take care of our customers we are going to underwrite some of the Priority shipping costs for our customers by reducing the normal Flat Rate fee for Priority of $5.75 and reduce it to $4.75:

0d0b6aeaf8e4b7aeb94caf393c9cda06.png

We are also going to reduce the cost of Reduced Priority Shipping if you qualify by ordering $67 or more (after discounts are calculated). It was at $3.95 and we have reduced that to $2.95

ab3a7c68be395d223869bb0e675284de.png

Hope this really gives you a good choice when ordering.​

c623cc

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2011
Tennessee/USA
Here is the tracking info for my order which shockingly will be delivered shortly in case you need it for your comparisons:
May 14, 2015 , 6:54 am

Arrived at Post Office

RUSSELLVILLE, TN 37860

Your item arrived at the Post Office at 6:54 am on May 14, 2015 in RUSSELLVILLE, TN 37860.

May 13, 2015 , 8:54 pm

Departed USPS Facility

KNOXVILLE, TN 37950

May 13, 2015 , 7:40 pm

Arrived at USPS Facility

KNOXVILLE, TN 37950

May 9, 2015 , 11:49 am

Arrived at USPS Origin Facility

NORTH HOUSTON, TX 77315

May 9, 2015 , 10:34 am

Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility

SUGAR LAND, TX 77498

May 8, 2015 , 5:09 pm

Shipment Accepted

SUGAR LAND, TX 77478

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
and this for priority

May 14, 2015 07:59 XXXXXXXXXXXX ARRIVED AT POST OFFICE
May 13, 2015 21:59 LITTLE ROCK, AR 72206 ARRIVED AT USPS FACILITY
May 13, 2015 03:00 NORTH HOUSTON, TX 77315 DEPARTED USPS FACILITY
May 12, 2015 21:48 NORTH HOUSTON, TX 77315 ARRIVED AT USPS ORIGIN FACILITY
May 12, 2015 20:33 SUGAR LAND, TX 77498 ACCEPTED AT USPS ORIGIN SORT FACILITY
May 12, 2015 18:32 SUGAR LAND, TX 77478 SHIPMENT ACCEPTED
May 12, 2015

PRE-SHIPMENT INFO SENT TO USPS

Will be delivered today :banana:

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Looks like the varmints are still up to their old tricks--
You want me to come down there and give them a piece of my mind Danno :D

Scan History

Date Time Location Status

May 19, 2015 18:38 SUGAR LAND, TX 77478 SHIPMENT ACCEPTED

May 19, 2015

PRE-SHIPMENT INFO SENT TO USPS

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
My latest order took 5 days to get to me. I ordered last Saturday and received it yesterday. That was Priority too. I love how the box says guaranteed 2-3 day shipping..I t was a little quicker than the last time that I ordered 1st class. (I don't want to talk about my February order that took 3 weeks-weather, blah, blah, blah).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread