Status
Not open for further replies.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
Even more did anyone get a claim paid by the postal service?
You won't be getting paid anything by the postal service. The shipper might get paid on a claim, if they had purchased insurance for the shipment. Otherwise, it's spilt milk. USPS's view is that they're doing you a damn favor by allowing you to pay them for their service in the first place, and they don't owe you nuttin' else beyond what they've done already. If you didn't want your items to get lost in transport, you should have thought of that before you decided to transport them, it's not our fault, would you like to buy some presidential postage stamps?

fiddleshe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
You won't be getting paid anything by the postal service. The shipper might get paid on a claim, if they had purchased insurance for the shipment. Otherwise, it's spilt milk. USPS's view is that they're doing you a damn favor by allowing you to pay them for their service in the first place, and they don't owe you nuttin' else beyond what they've done already. If you didn't want your items to get lost in transport, you should have thought of that before you decided to transport them, it's not our fault, would you like to buy some presidential postage stamps?
Seriously?

Reactions: Eskie

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
free-ecards-good_luck-fingers_and_more_crossed-2097.jpg

Doctorvapes

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2017
I recently had a package that updated and said it was delivered to my mailbox, well I was on the porch waiting for the mail and nothing came and since I saw the mailman deliver it and checked it right after I know no one took it. So I called the post office and they seemed shocked but promised me my package the next day. Later in the afternoon the next day some neighbors knocked on my porch and had my package saying it had been delivered to their house the day before. I called back the post office to explain and they seemed kinda disappointed instead of relieved.

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread