USPS Workers must be smoking something

Status
Not open for further replies.

VelvetVisions

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Waukesha, WI
USPS recently cost me over a $100 I could have spent on more supplies. :)

I pay all my bills electronically, but some still go snail mail versus EFT (I use a service so someone else handles it). I had one recently (was actually paying something off) that took over a month to get there. So instead of paying it off, it ended up being late and I got charged late fees. I began to worry so I put a stop payment on the check (more money) and went online and paid it. I then find out the payment finally makes it there a month later and they try to cash it and it gets refused because of the stop payment. They then turned around and charged me for the "bounced" check. Can you believe all that crap? I was so mad (still am since this recently happened). So, instead of paying off the debt, I got hosed.

Moral of the story..... I will go online and manually pay those bills that for whatever reason Quicken (aka Metavante) can't seem to get an EFT transaction for (even though I can). Pain in my behind.

\end of vent

Sorry guys, still fuming on this one if you can't tell. Not all USPS's fault I'm sure, but started there. :) I could have bought lots of supplies for that money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread