• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Utah Vapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven_Blackblade

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Kent, Washington
I am thinking perhaps having all of us join the pagan friends that I have on Fridays at The Greenhouse Effect Coffee House, on 3500S and 900 East. Generally meet up around 8pm every Friday.

So far now we have 3 people there including myself who vape. Would be wicked cool if there were more!

What do you guys think?

tdstrike

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
base of the Wasatch, Utah
So what is everyone's favorite device? Do any of you know if we have a walk-in shop in slc?

I'm just using box mods and some romison cree mods with an occasional drip sessions with my 4081, haven't touched my 901 pass through in about a month, but it's good to know it's there for backup.
If I recall, Jason at electronicstix was supplying a couple of smoke shops in provo.

Raven_Blackblade

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Kent, Washington
Another local shop is right by Maggie Maggee's A local sports pub. But they are selling that Fifty one model I think it is a 401 cant be for sure.

So what do you guys think about meeting up at the coffee shop? Maybe spreading the word, and what not?

Once again the address is 3300s and 900e. It is called The Greenhouse Effect. It is literally right behind the 7-11 that is on the North east corner of that intersection.

I will be there at about 7:45pm tonight till when ever.

infinitebargain

Moved On
Jul 3, 2009
  • Deleted by Sun Vaporer
  • Reason: Spammer

infinitebargain

Moved On
Jul 3, 2009
  • Deleted by Sun Vaporer
  • Reason: Spammer

happily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2009
anchorage, ak
Another local shop is right by Maggie Maggee's A local sports pub. But they are selling that Fifty one model I think it is a 401 cant be for sure.

So what do you guys think about meeting up at the coffee shop? Maybe spreading the word, and what not?

Once again the address is 3300s and 900e. It is called The Greenhouse Effect. It is literally right behind the 7-11 that is on the North east corner of that intersection.

I will be there at about 7:45pm tonight till when ever.
was at maggies last night but didn't make it in the smoke shop..............looks like I'll miss out tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread