UVO Systems Aqua ....I want this badboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyB1503

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2012
OC, CA
So the machining is that flawless then; top o-ring seals w/o binding, cool.

Hopefully enough people hate on the 21mm dia so I can get my grubby mitts on one. Doesn't bother me in the least. More modders should make slimmers mods. There is no reason for the 22mm dia, look at the Origin as well as Dave's stuff from Super-T.

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So the machining is that flawless then; top o-ring seals w/o binding, cool.

Hopefully enough people hate on the 21mm dia so I can get my grubby mitts on one. Doesn't bother me in the least. More modders should make slimmers mods. There is no reason for the 22mm dia, look at the Origin as well as Dave's stuff from Super-T.

They are pretty damn easy to get a hold of, at least one of the local shops in Western WA is bringing them in, I can't imagine that there aren't a dozen shops in CA that have or will have them.

Footoon - Aqua Atomizer – localvape <--- In stock... (for now anyway)

RickCain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
Picked up the last one at a shop near my house today. Reminds me of the Mister V2 (incredible vape IMHO) but hits much harder due to the dual coils. Running .49 ohms :)

Quality of the machining and attention to detail is just incredible. Just might have to sell a Kayfun lite now.

20131101_152525.jpg

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
Picked up the last one at a shop near my house today. Reminds me of the Mister V2 (incredible vape IMHO) but hits much harder due to the dual coils. Running .49 ohms :)

Quality of the machining and attention to detail is just incredible. Just might have to sell a Kayfun lite now.

View attachment 268538

Nice pic! It looks great. Not sure its fair to compare it to Kayfun Lite with that price difference. A comparison to the 3.1 is very fitting though. I planned to get one but I may just get two of these :) We'll see after I get mine.

sahilm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2010
New Delhi India
Dear all good day .
finally ordered one and should have it with me next week hopefully via dhl courier ( i am in new delhi , india )
is it true that the aqua will take only 2 mil of juice !! , if it is true than i would be disappointed cause dual coils will drink juice like crazy and 2 mil will vanish very very soon ... oh dear ):.

best wishes and how about some good man do a video ;)
warm regards
Sah

RickCain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
Dear all good day .
finally ordered one and should have it with me next week hopefully via dhl courier ( i am in new delhi , india )
is it true that the aqua will take only 2 mil of juice !! , if it is true than i would be disappointed cause dual coils will drink juice like crazy and 2 mil will vanish very very soon ... oh dear ):.

best wishes and how about some good man do a video ;)
warm regards
Sah

Yeah, it does not hold very much juice but this thing is like a dripper with a tank. Tons of flavor and vapor! The build isn't too hard as long as you secure (wrap the coil around the posts) first.

Two tanks down and have found a good air/liquid control setting that doesn't overfeed juice. Looks sexy on a Poldiac :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread