UWell: Crown II or SE-1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aus11

Verified Member
Jun 16, 2017
Hollywood, FL
Hello,

I have had a UWell Crown II for some time now and I enjoy it very much. Upon my last purchase of coils on the UWell site I noticed another Sub-Ohm tank under the name SE-1, which had quite a lot of similarities to the Crown II. So similar, in fact, that it uses the same coils as the Crown II. This interested me since the Crown sits at a 30 dollar price tag while the SE-1 resides at 18-20 depending on color.

It made me want to ask though what is the difference? Does one grant better flavor or what? If anyone has had both of these tanks could they please tell me what the difference between the 2 are and if the SE-1 is worth adding to my ever growing list of tanks I want.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

raiderep

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2014
NorCal
I have both and I like the se-1 better for the air flow. It seems like it has a bit more to me. Flavor is no different but I use the rafale coils in both, I do change out the bottom pin though because the crown 2 pin seems to be a little more smooth for air flow. Crown 2 coils are too much of a gamble on whether or not they will be any good or last long in my experience.

Oops, forgot to mention I'm in the process of changing all my crown tanks to the new version 3, works better and coils last longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread