Uwell Crown II (v2)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romenov

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2016
Looks like I found uwell has Crown II released, but nothing revealed about the diameter and capacity? Anyone knows?

Uwell Crown II subtank

LVG-Detail-uwell-crown-ii.jpg

Reactions: Hyperspace

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
A 0.8ohm eh? Interesting choice since that is a certain sweetspot for many here. I still like the look of my original Crown over this though. It's the new RBA that seems to be the kicker here or at least it seems.

I have the original and I'm interested in the 2nd version for the .8ohm too. I'd like use use it to cut down on my juice consumption and get better battery life. :thumb:

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
Not a 22mm it is a 24mm and yes its said to hold 4ml

Now I'm confused. Some sites say 22mm and others say 24mm. I don't know who's right. Uwell's site doesn't say. If it still holds 4ml of juice I would think it's 22mm. In my case I hope it is 22mm because I have a 22mm deck on my mod.

Here's one site that says 22mm:
Uwell Crown 2 Sub-Ohm Tank

Reactions: SLM

ph0ng

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2016
www.huffandpuffers.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company / Unregistered Supplier

learnincurve

Jun 1, 2016
Derbyshire, UK.
I want this to be good and it does seem to have a few nicer features like the top fill being completely open but for the chimney and the odd bottom crown part being strange with juice when it gets beneath it is gone I am worried by a few things though.
The 1.2 works well at 28 watts, the 0.8 will want over 30w which means people with devices being sold by the bucket load and are only a year old will need to upgrade or miss out. There was a youtube video with a uwell bigwig and he said he felt they were maxed out with what they can do with flavour and smoke with the V1 and this was just small fixes. Most importantly of all; the SS coils on the crown don't work properly in TC with most devices because they have nickel legs, no mention of if that has been fixed with the new coils or not.

Reactions: SLM

irisev

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
It's 24mm.

Looking fwd to this one. I wanted to love the crown v1, but it was more of a love/hate relationship. I have 2 of them and the main issue I had was with the (0.25) coils. When they worked, they were great.. especially the ones that came in the box. But the replacements (usually sourced from FT) just never lasted. Tried everything including thorough breaking in and the much recommended 'pin through the air holes' solution, but to no avail. They would taste burnt in less than a week and I only vape at 50w max. Also kept having leaking issues, maybe 50w was too low(?) but at higher wattages the vape seemed too hot for moi. Gave up on them after a while, and settled for my sense herakles plus as my favourite tank of last year. It's still going strong.

So with the v2, I'm hoping not to have the same issues. I also do like the look of it. If the flavour is as good as the v1 coils that came in the box, without the leaks and burning out, we could have a potential tank of the year here! And look fwd to trying out the 0.8ohm coils..

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

7sixtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
the hinterlands
Vaping360 says it's 22 at the base and 24 at it's widest (probably the airflow control). I'd really like to know if the old RBA will work in this and/or do they have plans for one?

The Crown 2 has more in common with the Rafale than with the original Crown. Rafale coils work in the Crown 2, and that goes for the RBA as well.

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
Vaping360 says it's 22 at the base and 24 at it's widest (probably the airflow control). I'd really like to know if the old RBA will work in this and/or do they have plans for one?

I read that too. I think some vendors are making it confusing when they say it's 24mm. The AFC and cap is 24mm and the tank base is 22mm. Just like the Crown V1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread