Uwell Crown III Questions ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
So i've gone against what i thought i'd do ie: getting a new tank instead of an rta (yes i'm that lazy even though i bought some pre rolled coils for my big baby rba)

What i'm wondering is this :
I'm currently using the .25 0hm coil included in the box but it's readings are a bit all over the place it's gone to .33 atm to a .41 or .44 which dosen't seem normal at all......
It's also heating my mod and the tank itself quite a bit (using 60 watts atm) i know you expect some heat when you're using something like this but is the break in period long ? Cause i can deal with the heat but it dosen't seem to produce all that sweet vapor it should (it does produce a hell of a good taste though).

Using a 70/30 vg/pg mix called Gaia (like the titan from mythology) it's from a line called 3 titans.
And if that helps i'm using it on a predator 228 mod.

Mostly trying to not blow my face off and i never vaped a coil that needs that much power tbh (rated for 80-90 watts, used at 60 atm)

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
That big of an ohm drift seems extreme. I'd maybe put a different tank on to make sure the mods not doing the same with it. If the mods good than maybe switch coils and see what you get. I wouldn't be so worried about an explosion as it is a rare event. As long as your batteries are real and your mods operating properly, there is plenty of protection to prevent battery venting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread