Uwell Crown New Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jassem

May 30, 2016
Hey guys, I wanted to move up a little from my current 50 watts kangertech mini, so i want a good mod to go with the uwell Crown tank. From what i fond online, an rda would be better off with something that puts out more power, so its between getting a IPV5, and a RX200. I'm leaning more towards the IPV5 since the the RX looks a little too big for something thats going to be in my pocket all day, but i'd love to hear feedback or thoughts.

Thanks!

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Here are some picture I pulled off the net. The IPV4 is the 4th pic, the RX200 is the 5th. The RX200 will be heavier (3 batteries vs 2 batteries).

20160128_181223.jpg

20160128_181312.jpg

bassboy9909

Apr 18, 2016
Indiana,USA
i have had the IPV5 for about 2 months and love that mod and got an RX200 about a week ago the RX200 is a bit heavy and as far as a pocket mod not so much but i like the fact that with the 3 batteries i can vape on it for 2.5 to 3 days before batteries need charging is a big plus the IPV5 gives me about 1.5 to 2 days of vaping that being said other than battery life they are both great mods if i had to pick one as my favorite it would be the IPV5 for size and easier to carry in a pocket than the RX200

VAPE ON
I VAPE THEREFORE I CLOUD

Jassem

May 30, 2016
thanks for the replies everyone!
Sadly the IPV 5 was knocked out of the equation for me since it turns out no one in the country has it "out of the 6 stores in the country that is" so i went with the RX.
The sudden sharp drain in the e liquid was a bit of a shock with my new Crown, but i'm getting this slightly burnt taste compared to using the exact same liquid on my Kangertech mini, despite a decent priming, so its a bit of a downer.

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai
which coils are u using on the crown. prebuilt coils stated wattage range is only for reference and each and every one of them may be able to handle power differently (even if its the same resistance).

Try dialing down your wattage if you're getting burnt taste, usually means your coil isn't keeping up with the wicking.

I have the toptank mini and the crown. They were both one of my first purchases going into vaping. The crown had a much better taste IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread