Uwell Crown RBA Guidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapeprobs

Feb 8, 2017
Hello my name is Joseph and I am messaging in regards to my Uwell Crown RBA. A few months ago I had bought RBA equipment and organic e-liquids. At the store I had help with getting me set up with my mod. After a few weeks of the coil and cotton wearing out, I had attempted to make my own coils. I was able to make the coil and insert cotton successfully but I believe I am doing something wrong. I am getting great vapor production that is smooth, not dry and doesn't taste burnt. Unfortunately I am not getting any flavor. I am using 22ga Kanthal A1, and I was making between 4 and 6 wraps on a 25 coil master. Some times I would space out the wraps, others times I would not. As far as the cotton, I either trimmed it close and left it as is, or I would leave it a little longer and use the S method. If you could give any tips on what I should do as far as making coils or inserting cotton I would appreciate it. I am using a eVic VTwo Mini, that goes up to 75 W. I would like to stay on the lesser wattage if possible, around 25 Watts, for I do not like the warm vapor as much. Thank you and have a nice day! - Joseph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread