Uwell Crown

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjpeltz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
United States
Does anybody know where I can get a uwell Crown on sale right now? I'm wanting to buy 2. :)
I would suggest waiting for the Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals to come out...there is bound to be a great price on the Crown. If I get an email of a good sale, I will post it here.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
I would suggest waiting for the Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals to come out...there is bound to be a great price on the Crown. If I get an email of a good sale, I will post it here.

Ahhhhh, more expense...Black Friday is the perfect excuse for me to buy more gear :thumbs: I'm sure I'm not alone on that one.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Hey ya'll. For those who vape mouth to lung, how do you get a good hit on the Uwell? I'm using the 1.2 ohm coils and I have the airhole set at the smallest, but it's still too airy. The lung hits are fine so it's not the tank or the coils, but rather how to adjust it so it'll hit the way I like. I want it to hit like my Kayfun with a tighter draw. When I try to take a smaller hit, it still hits pretty harsh and when I try to turn down the voltage, it just becomes an even wispier scratchier hit. I'm using it around 25-30 watts. I have some smaller drip tips that I've tried and the results are similar. I'm only vaping it doing lung hits right now but I'd like to be able to MTL as well. Advice?

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Hey ya'll. For those who vape mouth to lung, how do you get a good hit on the Uwell? I'm using the 1.2 ohm coils and I have the airhole set at the smallest, but it's still too airy. The lung hits are fine so it's not the tank or the coils, but rather how to adjust it so it'll hit the way I like. I want it to hit like my Kayfun with a tighter draw. When I try to take a smaller hit, it still hits pretty harsh and when I try to turn down the voltage, it just becomes an even wispier scratchier hit. I'm using it around 25-30 watts. I have some smaller drip tips that I've tried and the results are similar. I'm only vaping it doing lung hits right now but I'd like to be able to MTL as well. Advice?
hrm - you kind of hit the high points - adjusting airflow, smaller drip tip... not sure what else you could do at this point to further constrict airflow on that beast... what vg/pg ratio juice are you currently using (granted, it won't really affect airflow, but higher vg would be smoother)

izen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2013
Northeast

Well, there ya go... It's NOT a Kayfun, it's all its own, and it's pretty good in its own right. You might consider trying to get the best out of it without making it into something else. Experiment with the airflow and power to get the best balance for the juice you're using. Sometimes I find vaping to be counterintuitive. It's good to mix it up with airflow and power. You might be surprised at what you find works. MTL is natural for smokers or ex-smokers, but big air is far better direct to lung. Try lowering the power upping the air and just hit it deep (no MTL). You may be very surprised in a good way. It's not a Kayfun. It's a very good Sub Ohm tank. You can't turn a Maserati into a Rolls Royce, but you can enjoy the Maserati for what it is. (excuse the, maybe poor analogy but) I think you get it.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
VapoRider has the Uwell Crown in silver for 18.99. It says 4/200 sold, meaning there's stil 196 left. It allows you to add it to the cart. when you go to check out it says "SORRY, WE DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH "UWELL CROWN SUB OHM TANK" IN STOCK TO FULFILL YOUR ORDER RIGHT NOW. PLEASE TRY AGAIN IN 60 MINUTES OR EDIT YOUR CART AND TRY AGAIN. WE APOLOGISE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE CAUSED".

Right now they also have the authentic RBA section on sale for 9.99. These add to the cart just fine.

I'm waiting to see if the issue resolves. It's a really good deal.

BTW: It's 19.99 for the black Crown!

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
VapoRider has the Uwell Crown in silver for 18.99. It says 4/200 sold, meaning there's stil 196 left. It allows you to add it to the cart. when you go to check out it says "SORRY, WE DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH "UWELL CROWN SUB OHM TANK" IN STOCK TO FULFILL YOUR ORDER RIGHT NOW. PLEASE TRY AGAIN IN 60 MINUTES OR EDIT YOUR CART AND TRY AGAIN. WE APOLOGISE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE CAUSED".

Right now they also have the authentic RBA section on sale for 9.99. These add to the cart just fine.

I'm waiting to see if the issue resolves. It's a really good deal.

BTW: It's 19.99 for the black Crown!
Yeah but $5.50 shipping is kind of high

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Yeah but $5.50 shipping is kind of high

I don't know. I've been looking around and even with coupon codes and adding in the RBA section for 9.99 I'm still finding it cheaper here unless I order it for free shipping from China. This one comes from Texas so I'd get it in a few days compared to a few weeks. And 9.99 for an authentic RBA section is the cheapest I've found.

Do you know anywhere I can get the tank at that price, or close to it with free shipping? I would love to find that.

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
Not anymore, I got my two for 16.25ea from ecig when they were doing their at cost promotion in September but that price is long gone. Black Friday is coming though. One can hope.

You are right that a quick ship from TX is well worth the shipping cost, but I would still see if an economy option was available.

Drips Ahoy!

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2014
Michigan
If you shut the airflow off completely you can still get a really tight (tighter than my kayfun) mouth to lung draw.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Just curious, have you ordered from them before? I did some research...and some iffy feedback from customers.

No, I haven't. I will look into the reviews then. I surely don't want to get stiffed or anything.

Reactions: drysprocket
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread